bullfighter

General Chat
ukezema
Waterboy

bullfighter

Post by ukezema »

How do i become a bullfighter for rodeos? hello i am 16 years old and i live in Winfield Missouri and i was just wondering what can i do to learn how to bullfight for rodeos? I am wondering if there are any bullfighting camps around me i can go to or are there any professional bullfighters located around me?
Last edited by ukezema on Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

BubbleGumTiger
SEOPS Hippo

Re: bullfighter

Post by BubbleGumTiger »

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

moose
Varsity

Post by moose »

This site will teach you everything you need to know about bull slinging.

Burg_Grad_77
SEOPS HO

Post by Burg_Grad_77 »

Move to Spain. lol

mstangmom
SEOPS HOF

Post by mstangmom »

I believe you are talking about being a Rodeo Clown. If so search Rodeo Clown schools, In google I typed Rodeo clown schools and got 332,000 results in 1/2 a second. you could get more specific and put in an area for the school and see what comes up closet to you.

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

FIDO wrote:Are you kidding me? Go find you a herd of cattle, climb the fence and run up to the biggest cow in the field and pinch his jewels. If you can outrun the sucker, you are on your way...If you get gored, find another profession.
Well FIDO did you win the race since your in the Air Force? Or did you just happen to bring some slower friends with you when you did it?

Burg_Grad_77
SEOPS HO

Post by Burg_Grad_77 »

Like they say, you don't have to outrun the bear. You just have to outrun your buddy.

grndma1
SEOPS HO

Post by grndma1 »

I've never seen Bull Fighting at a rodeo. How does that work? Do you ride it first and then wave a cape at it, then kill it? Do they have a big BBQ afterwords?

Return to “The Off season”