Please Pray for GAHS4EVER

General Chat
GAHS7462
All Conference

Please Pray for GAHS4EVER

Post by GAHS7462 »

It was announced in church today that gahs4ever is in the VA hospital for some kind of stomach ailment. Anybody else hear this?

abuck76
SEOPS HO

Re: gahs4ever

Post by abuck76 »

prayers to him and his............. :12224

BBallin fool
SEOP

Post by BBallin fool »

prayers!!!

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

Hope he gets well soon!!

boilermaker
SE

Post by boilermaker »

My prayers go out for him.
Get well soon.

jottings
SEOPS H

Post by jottings »

Hadn't heard that. I tried to call him around 7 p.m., this evening, but got no answer.

He was in Huntington last week to check on liver or kidney stones, but was told to return around the first of September if my memory is right.

Keyser_sozeThrice
S

Post by Keyser_sozeThrice »

Prayers and get-well wishes go out to gahs4ever, whom I've gotten to know a little bit over the course of the past few years.

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

Jottings:

I am sending you my phone number, if you would please give me a call when you find something out.
I also tried to call him this evening,and got no answer, but left a mesage.

thanks.

1987chieftains
SEOPS H

Post by 1987chieftains »

get well gahs4ever. you in our thoughts & prayers.
GO SEOAL!!

MTSWNGRVSG
SE

Post by MTSWNGRVSG »

gaha4ever is in the VA Hospital in Huntington. He is on the 4th floor. I also tried to contact him last night but left a message on his cell phone.

Our prayers for a quick recovery!

jottings
SEOPS H

Post by jottings »

GAHS-4-Ever is on the Fourth Floor, Room B-119, VA Hospital, Huntington, W. Va.

His hospital phone is 1-304-127-0425, or his cell phone (he now has his cell phone) 1-740-645-5775.

He called Jack James early Sunday morning (3 a.m.) to take him to the hospital with severe stomach pains.

Understand they are planning on taking his g-bladder out later this week. He is not allowed any solid foods at this time.

Talked to him about a half hour ago. He is hoping they can get him fixed up before football season begins. Either give him a call, or send him a get-well card at the address above, and hope for a speedy recovery.

boogerred
All State

Post by boogerred »

Gall bladder pains sure do hurt. Feels like someone sticking a sword in your back and coming out the front. I had mine taken out last October. They said I had a stone lodged in the common bile duct. Thoughts and prayers go out to him and his. Anyone know if his is going to be done laproscopically? I hope so, makes for a much easier recovery.

orange-n-brown 365
SEOPS HO

Post by orange-n-brown 365 »

Get well soon! those gallbladders are not fun.. my youngest daughter went through that for months before they took her's out at 13

I Found this post he made over on the chat under the weightloss topic

"gahs4ever
Post subject: Re: Chart your weight loss for 2009 right here.
PostPosted: July 12th, 2009, 5:30 am

I call this summer for me the summer of the knife. It seems as if my body is trying to kill me and we are in a tug of war that Im struggling with at present. Ive lost over 50% of my kidney function, gall stones (with impending surgery) and an enlarged spleen. All of that has taken away what was once a voracious appetite resulting in a 17 pound weight loss in the last month.

I wish I had done it for the right reasons and I hope after whatever corrective surgeries are performed that I dont return to eating my way to oblivion."

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

I talked to Steve today, he is in very bad pain,and was struggling to talk to me, I told him we was all praying for him....

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

Prayers to gahs4ever,

I know the pain your going through and it's not good, I went through it for 4 years before they took my GallBladder out, you'll be very happy when it's gone trust me.

Good luck and get well soon so you can get out to the games.

Your friends from Tigertown.......

MTSWNGRVSG
SE

Post by MTSWNGRVSG »

Talked with him this morning. They are going to take his gallbladder out today! Keep him in your prayers.

trojandave
SEOP
Location: Portsmouth HS--15 State Appearances in Boys Basketball--4th All Time in Ohio

Post by trojandave »

May God bring a very fine person back to full health........of all the people I have met through SEOPS, gahs4ever is one of my favorites.

Mad-Dogg
SEOP
Location: Wheelersburg Oh home of the 2x State Champs, 8x Regional Champs and 34x SOC Div 2 Champs

Post by Mad-Dogg »

my thoughts and prayers are with him and his family. he is one of my favorite posters on here. i met him in 2005 at the burg-gallia academy game. get well soon

redrocket
Riding the Bench
Location: Along the river where the shotgun protects my humble abode 4 notes a week. You guess which four.

Post by redrocket »

Best wishes for a speedy recovery. Prayers from my family.

Boonedawg
S

Post by Boonedawg »

Prayers from the west coast.

Return to “The Off season”