HAPPY FATHERS DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

General Chat
Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

HAPPY FATHERS DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Orange and Brown »

Happy fathers day to all of my fellow Dads out there. Enjoy your coffee mugs and neck ties!! :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D

Rhiannon
All Conference

Re: HAPPY FATHERS DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Rhiannon »

Happy Father's Day to all the dads and granddads! Happy Father's Day to my dad Butcherman108!

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

FIDO wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

and underwear, socks, etc...

Back at you........... :mrgreen:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

I also want to wish Happy Fathers day to all of our Dads who are over seas and can't be here to celebrate with us today. On this day meant to honor you as fathers you are honoring us.
THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!

May god grant you a safe return so you can celebrate many many more fathers days

dragoncoach56
JV Team

Post by dragoncoach56 »

No coffe mug here my kids got me Call of Duty world at War boxers,cool as heck :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

happy fathers day,back at all of you.

I got a new Cleveland Browns hat, a Cleveland Browns License Plate,and Cleveland Browns Shirt :mrgreen:

and my son, acutualy mowed the lawn,and did all the weed eating today :shock: :122246

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

biggdowgg wrote:happy fathers day,back at all of you.

I got a new Cleveland Browns hat, a Cleveland Browns License Plate,and Cleveland Browns Shirt :mrgreen:

and my son, acutualy mowed the lawn,and did all the weed eating today :shock: :122246

Man thats like fathers day christmas and your birthday rolled into 1
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Later on he will need to barrow a few bucks though!!! :lol:

dragoncoach56
JV Team

Post by dragoncoach56 »

biggdowgg wrote:happy fathers day,back at all of you.

Wow the grass alone is the topper. It's hot out there.A quick edit,I consider myself the luckiest guy alive because of my kids and if all you guys are half as happy as I am then you are in good shape and my prayers also to those who are serving away from their kids and the kids who can't see their dads because of their service,God bless all of you.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

happy fathers day, ya'll. :-D have a great one.

grndma1
SEOPS HO

Post by grndma1 »

Happy Fathers Day to all you old and new Dads.

caglewis
SEOP

Post by caglewis »

Including all the ones who evaded/never paid child support, never helped with child care, and who hit their kids and wives? Those fathers??? I'm not much in favor of celebrating them.

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

caglewis wrote:Including all the ones who evaded/never paid child support, never helped with child care, and who hit their kids and wives? Those fathers??? I'm not much in favor of celebrating them.

Way to think positive on fathers day!!
:122245 :122245 :122245 :122245 :122245 :122245 :122245 :122245

Mouth's Better Half
Varsity

Post by Mouth's Better Half »

Happy Father's Day to all the SEOPS Dad's and especially to mine. I am sorry but when I got him for a Dad everyone else was cheated, he is the best! Happy Father's Day , Dad! And to my husband, the same -- he is a great Dad.

BubbleGumTiger
SEOPS Hippo

Post by BubbleGumTiger »

Mouth's Better Half wrote:Happy Father's Day to all the SEOPS Dad's and especially to mine. I am sorry but when I got him for a Dad everyone else was cheated, he is the best! Happy Father's Day , Dad! And to my husband, the same -- he is a great Dad.

I know both them fellas and they are fine gentlemen..........and even the pup who someday will be a dad is a fine fella..... ;-)

Return to “The Off season”