Are you one of these idiotic drivers? 18 Children Dead!

General Chat
biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Re: Are you one of these idiotic drivers? 18 Children Dead!

Post by biggdowgg »

Im my opinuion, even those fines and punishment are not enough.

when I was teaching my son to drive,that was the first thing we went over,I told him to always stop if he sees a school bus stop, even if he did NOT see the stop sighn or red lights flashing on the bus,always stop untill you see the bus rolling again.

I noticed in new boston, on the 2 lane one way, when their buses stop to let kids off "because kids cross in front of the bus",the bus will stop put on the lights,then the bus will cross the center lane to block both lanes and not open the door untill all traffick is stopped,I like that approach

mstangmom
SEOPS HOF

Post by mstangmom »

One thing I know our school bus drivers do but I don't always see with other schools is the kids are taught to walk so far ahead of the bus and stop. the Driver keeps his/her arm raised like a stop sign unil they see that ALL cars from both directions are stopped. when the driver lowers their arm then the kids are allowed to cross the street.

there has been a couple times I know that this has saved a couple kids lives just here in front of our house as drivers are idiots and think they are on a mission that is more important than our kids.

Footballfan1
Waterboy

Post by Footballfan1 »

Stoning is to good for those people. I witnessed a near collision with a child a few years ago. Just the sight of the near collision made me lose my lunch. What was so upsetting was that it was a mother with her children in the car.

my2cents
S

Post by my2cents »

Put a .50 caliber gunner on the back of the bus and light up anyone who tries to pass. Works for the Marines in Iraq.

Return to “The Off season”