SEOPS

Anyone finding any mushrooms yet?

Post by Dundas »

?

caglewis
SEOP

Re: Anyone finding any mushrooms yet?

Post by caglewis »

Sorry, but why would you want even to look for, let alone find, mushrooms?
I could easily live my life without them - they're NEVER on my menu or in my recipes.

Dundas
SEOPS

Post by Dundas »

caglewis wrote:Sorry, but why would you want even to look for, let alone find, mushrooms?
I could easily live my life without them - they're NEVER on my menu or in my recipes.

Wow...im sorry you are offended by my question! I like mushrooms...and I know lots of people who feel the same...Sorry you are so against them. Not sure why you had to voice such an opinion..but nonetheless..glad you got that off your chest.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

they are really good eating

OZZIEOHIO
SEOPS HO

Post by OZZIEOHIO »

I didnt think they were up yet.

bigtimehitter
All Conference

Post by bigtimehitter »

Dundas wrote:
caglewis wrote:Sorry, but why would you want even to look for, let alone find, mushrooms?

Wow...im sorry you are offended by my question! I like mushrooms...and I know lots of people who feel the same...Sorry you are so against them. Not sure why you had to voice such an opinion..but nonetheless..glad you got that off your chest.

:lol:

Dundas
SEOPS

Post by Dundas »

I went out looking yesterday and didnt find anything. Maybe with the rain were suppose to get this Thursday, some will be up by this weekend!

KVDW
SE

Post by KVDW »

I UNDERSTAND A COUPLE OF THESE ARE A SURE CURE FOR BEING GROUCHY !!!. :roll:

Hoggy
SEOP

Post by Hoggy »

Tell us how you really feel!

The Enforcer
SEO

Post by The Enforcer »

Peoples just starting to find the liitle Blcks , The Big Morels wont be up for a few more Weeks yet

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Never went out to try to find any but my dad use to find them by the 100s.
My brother would go with him and walk right by them.

caglewis
SEOP

Post by caglewis »

Dundas wrote:

All I did was express a personal food/menu preference - I don't like shellfish either - so oyster and shrimp lovers can join in with you. Feel free to post your own favorite recipes and food preferences - likes and dislikes - whatever you like to eat is totally your choice.
But why must I express only "agreement" with your stated food preference in my response?
I really don't like mushrooms - but I'll keep quiet about that food preference from now on.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

noreply66 wrote:Never went out to try to find any but my dad use to find them by the 100s.
My brother would go with him and walk right by them.

My dad didn't like them--he sold a lot to some place here in town

orange-n-brown 365
SEOPS HO

Post by orange-n-brown 365 »

my dad has found a few little ones

Dundas
SEOPS

Post by Dundas »

caglewis wrote:
Dundas wrote:

All I did was express a personal food/menu preference - I don't like shellfish either - so oyster and shrimp lovers can join in with you. Feel free to post your own favorite recipes and food preferences - likes and dislikes - whatever you like to eat is totally your choice.
But why must I express only "agreement" with your stated food preference in my response?
I really don't like mushrooms - but I'll keep quiet about that food preference from now on.

You answered a completley different question than the one I asked. That is the part that makes it funny. I asked if anyone had found any, not if you like them..so basically there should be no agree or disagree with the topic at hand.

eagles73Taylor
SE

Post by eagles73Taylor »

I want to join in on the fun to caglewis, who had the gun to your head to open up this thread? LOL Someone whizz on your non mushroom/shellfish cheerios this morning! LOLOLOLOLOLOL!

Runner
SEO

Post by Runner »

i don't eat them either, but some of my friends do. I go walking with them at times just to get into the woods. But we have not found any at all as of yet. Maybe when this cold spell is over, they will begin to pop up.

toast
All State

Post by toast »

Found 27 black ones on Monday. I'll be in the woods tomorrow morning as the sun is coming up. I'm going to get my long johns out now. :-D

Dundas
SEOPS

Post by Dundas »

I found 10 today in about 15 minutes... Looks like they are starting to pop up pretty good now.

toast
All State

Post by toast »

I'm afraid if we don't get some good soaking rains soon it's not going to be a very good season. Now is when they should be coming up and it's pretty dry in southern Ohio.

Return to “The Off season”