Universal Truths......Useless Stuff

General Chat
biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Re: Universal Truths......Useless Stuff

Post by biggdowgg »

30. As a driver I hate pedestrians, and as a pedestrian I hate drivers, but
no matter what the mode of transportation, I always hate cyclists.

has anyone ever pulled into wal mart,and have people walk really slow across in front of you,,LIKE hey I have the right away"whitch they do"...but then, as you get out of your car and make the walk, the SAME people are in their car driving like an idiot,and dares you to step in front of THEM?

KVDW
SE

Post by KVDW »

biggdowgg wrote:

has anyone ever pulled into wal mart,and have people walk really slow across in front of you,,LIKE hey I have the right away"whitch they do"...but then, as you get out of your car and make the walk, the SAME people are in their car driving like an idiot,and dares you to step in front of THEM?

what i hate is the fat womin thet ride around in wallmart in those electic go carts. u talk about the right away ... theyll flat run over u.

Tigercannon71
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Tigercannon71 »

31. Sometimes I'll look down at my watch 3 consecutive times and still not
know what time it is.

Thats me then I just pull out my phone to see what time it is. My battery in my watch died once and I wore it for 3 weeks like that because I use my phone to tell time anyway.

caglewis
SEOP

Post by caglewis »

Way back before cell phones existed, my kids didn't like/forgot to wear a watch - it drove me crazy when they said "how was I supposed to know what time it was?" Duh - wear your watch!
I, an RN, had to know every exact minute /second what time it was to give meds, count pulse/respirations, document events - I STILL [long retired] feel naked without my watch on my arm providing the time instantly available at a glance wherever I am. Loved FIDO's LOL list!

BubbleGumTiger
SEOPS Hippo

Post by BubbleGumTiger »

5. How the hell are you supposed to fold a fitted sheet?

are you telling me they dont teach this in basic training anymore........ :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I learned that a long, long time ago somewhere in Texas.......... :) :)

BubbleGumTiger
SEOPS Hippo

Post by BubbleGumTiger »

FIDO wrote:
caglewis wrote:Way back before cell phones existed, my kids didn't like/forgot to wear a watch - it drove me crazy when they said "how was I supposed to know what time it was?" Duh - wear your watch!
I, an RN, had to know every exact minute /second what time it was to give meds, count pulse/respirations, document events - I STILL [long retired] feel naked without my watch on my arm providing the time instantly available at a glance wherever I am. Loved FIDO's LOL list!

I would hate for you to run around NAKED! :mrgreen: Do you favor a particular kind of watch?
:12224

I can only imagine, not a pretty sight............ :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

mstangmom
SEOPS HOF

Post by mstangmom »

TigerTownTurkey wrote:5. How the hell are you supposed to fold a fitted sheet?

are you telling me they dont teach this in basic training anymore........ :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Who the hell got fitted sheets in the military??????

the entire time I was in the oly thing you got was 2 flat sheets and a wool blanket

BubbleGumTiger
SEOPS Hippo

Post by BubbleGumTiger »

mstangmom wrote:
TigerTownTurkey wrote:5. How the hell are you supposed to fold a fitted sheet?

Who the hell got fitted sheets in the military??????

the entire time I was in the oly thing you got was 2 flat sheets and a wool blanket

you must have been in during World War II then............... :) :) , I didnt think you were that old........ :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

BubbleGumTiger
SEOPS Hippo

Post by BubbleGumTiger »

FIDO wrote:I think she was in the ARMY! I remember correctly, Ft Leonardwood only gave us two regular sheets and two green itchy wool blankets.

The Air Force doesn't roll like that. We had silk sheets, if I recall correctly... :mrgreen:

and we had maids to make our bed................ :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Return to “The Off season”