New Dakota's at P-town

General Chat
WhiteWhiskers
JV Team

New Dakota's at P-town

Post by WhiteWhiskers »

Took momma to the new place yesterday evening. Went early to beat the crowd Got there a little after 4:00 PM and there was only two other parties ahead of us at that time but it was forty minutes before we were seated Kept taking other parties around our party of two. I had to remind them what we were there. Had a whole bunch of those pagers but was not using them. By the time we got seated the place got busy and it took over a half hour to get our food.
Food not all that great The cat fish was three nice pieces but were real thin and about all they were was the breading with very little taste. Menu says served with tartar sauce but none came with mine had to send girl back after it. Slaw is cut really coarse and had something in it that make it "hot". Cole Slaw is to be cool . The baked potato was microwaved hot but you can tell it was not oven baked and the size was small. A bottle of IBC Rootbeer is 2.09 +tax The whole menu is pricey
The thing I disliked the most about the place is the dinning areas on both sides of the entry way. When it is crowded like it got yesterday evening the servers have to carry your food past a lot of the people waiting to be seated Dont seem to me that that practice would meet health standards Can not think of any other place that does that If I return I dont want seated in those areas and have people standing over my food as it passes by to be served Then I doubt if there will be many people waiting in than area most of the time seeing that the place is not even a average place to eat considering the food quality and the priceyness There is Better dinning values other places in P-town

Philly
All Conference

Re: New Dakota's at P-town

Post by Philly »

I went to eat there last friday. The person I went with bought a 12oz ribeye...I bought the 12oz ribeye. They wanted theirs medium done, mine well done. When we got them theirs was twice the size as mine was...no way they were both 12oz. The food was good, but the price not worth it. If I am going to spend 50.00 on a meal for two, I am going to the Outback where I can get the best Ribeye, I have ever ate. Plus, I can get me a Wallaby Darned drink!!! LOL! Also, Texas Roadhouse is far better than Dakotas.

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

I dont do the fancy steaj houses, when the Ribber is so close to home 8)

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

we are getting ready to move to waverly, somebody said that one ain't any count either.

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

FIDO wrote:
biggdowgg wrote:I dont do the fancy steaj houses, when the Ribber is so close to home 8)

You never did take me there either! 8)

well,I really wanted to, but things got a little crazy at times when you was in, besides that one night we closed down every joint in town starting at 5 PM,and didnt have time on your last day here :mrgreen:

we will visit it next time you are are here 8)

Return to “The Off season”