Another Teacher Bites The Dust - In Jail

General Chat
kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Another Teacher Bites The Dust - In Jail

Post by kantuckyII »

(assuming she's really guilty)Seriously, what's the matter with these women? do they REALLY think that high school boys are going to keep their mouths shut about something like this? Now, she's a laughing stock,she's never going to be able to teach again, she's going to jail and she'll probably be a registered sex offender the rest of her life. Why do they do it? Must be a mental problem for sure
ImageMASON — A female Mason high school gym teacher is accused of having sexual misconduct with five students, most of them football players at the school.

A Warren County grand jury on Friday indicted Stacy Schuler of Springboro on 16 counts of sexual battery, a third-degree felony; and three misdemeanor counts of offenses involving underage persons.

Schuler, who will turn 33 next week, allegedly had sexual contact with the students on five different occasions between August and December, according to officials with the Warren County Prosecutor’s Office. She also allegedly bought alcohol for the students, according to the indictment.

Prosecutors said the alleged sex acts, mostly with football players at Mason High School, occurred off school grounds
Read Rest Here

Burg_Grad_77
SEOPS HO

Re: Another Teacher Bites The Dust - In Jail

Post by Burg_Grad_77 »

Sounds like she was biting more than dust. ;-)

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

This was a team building concept. As the football players were practicing plays from different positions. They now know their go to plays when they need to score.

Burg_Grad_77
SEOPS HO

Post by Burg_Grad_77 »

The problem is she got penalized for having her backfield in motion.

eagles73Taylor
SE

Post by eagles73Taylor »

Why as men do we find these situations of females of authority fooling around with young boys so unoffensive?

I am not putting anyone down, but this situation is on the rise. Just 5 years ago if you read a headline like that you thought it was going to be a man. Now, its the women doing this?

I have some theories, 1 being that there are more women teachers and in other authority areas more than ever. Its a numbers thing.

As for her, she should have the book thrown at her.

moose
Varsity

Post by moose »

Conversation at school today.

"I had her in gym class."

"So did I. So did I. So did I. So did I." :shock:

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

Eagles to answer why it is unoffensive to many of us men. Part is the age of the boys involved being in high school probably juniors or seniors. If it would be younger students it would be offensive. Some of that is in a way that many guys see it as something they would have enjoyed doing while in school. IT is wrong for a teacher to do it anyway and now they waste all the years in school. As well as probably having to move away from the area as people will always remember her for her actions. Also having to register as a sex offender and going to jail. Jail time is not the best place for a sex offender no matter what sex you are.

Burg_Grad_77
SEOPS HO

Post by Burg_Grad_77 »

Even if the boys were 18 and consented, it's still wrong in the eyes of the law. Though if a hot teacher had came on to me when I was in high school I would have went for it in a heartbeat, as would probably 95% of the guys on here whether they would admit it or not.

eagles73Taylor
SE

Post by eagles73Taylor »

You guys havent walked the hallways of a high school in a while! lol In our day the boys were the ones walking around in a hormonal craze, now girls are becoming a lot less inihibited! The girls are the aggressor in many cases. I watch as senior and junior girls are inviting freshmen and sophmore boys to prom and dating them. Well, if you call some of it dating!

Attitudes about relationships among these young kids are completely night and day from our time! This also might be another reason for these happenings, girls beoming more empowered with their dating lives!

Leo Byrd
SEO

Post by Leo Byrd »

Burg_Grad_77 wrote:Even if the boys were 18 and consented, it's still wrong in the eyes of the law. Though if a hot teacher had came on to me when I was in high school I would have went for it in a heartbeat, as would probably 95% of the guys on here whether they would admit it or not.
I'll admit it.....I guess I am just easy, not a push-over, just easy......... :) :)

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

She is supposed to be an educater. I love how everyone makes light of it. If that was a man and your daughter was having sex with him would you all still make the same sick jokes?

She took advantage of teenage boys and there hormones. Things like this sicken me.

wink
JV Team

Post by wink »

Took advantage of them ? Are you kidding me? To the boys she is merely a little change of pace from the girls their own age that "take advantage" of their hormones every day (3 or 4 times a day on the weekends).
It's not like these boys are innocent little 3rd graders. You can bet this isn't their 1st rodeo these days.

wink
JV Team

Post by wink »

.... and it's not like SHE was the only one old enough to know better. Those boys are plenty old enough to know better if they had a little parental guidance along the way these days.
You might even say that they were given the opportunity and took advantage of HER hormonal state..... and her hormonal state is obviously as big as Texas.

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

wink wrote:Took advantage of them ? Are you kidding me? To the boys she is merely a little change of pace from the girls their own age that "take advantage" of their hormones every day (3 or 4 times a day on the weekends).
It's not like these boys are innocent little 3rd graders. You can bet this isn't their 1st rodeo these days.
The difference between her and them is that she is an ADULT, she knows better than those boys. I'm not saying that 16 yo teenage boys don't know it's wrong. I'm saying that 16yo teenage boys can't look past there own Penis..

wink
JV Team

Post by wink »

Orange and Brown wrote: I'm not saying that 16 yo teenage boys don't know it's wrong. I'm saying that 16yo teenage boys can't look past there own deck..
Nor can 55 yesr old boys. (See Bill Clinton). :lol:

Charley Hustle
SEOP

Post by Charley Hustle »

wink wrote:
Orange and Brown wrote: I'm not saying that 16 yo teenage boys don't know it's wrong. I'm saying that 16yo teenage boys can't look past there own deck..
Nor can 55 yesr old boys. (See Bill Clinton). :lol:

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

1987chieftains
SEOPS H

Post by 1987chieftains »

Orange and Brown wrote:
wink wrote:Took advantage of them ? Are you kidding me? To the boys she is merely a little change of pace from the girls their own age that "take advantage" of their hormones every day (3 or 4 times a day on the weekends).
The difference between her and them is that she is an ADULT, she knows better than those boys. I'm not saying that 16 yo teenage boys don't know it's wrong. I'm saying that 16yo teenage boys can't look past there own deck..
by law she's an adult. but mentally she's a teenager.
i have and had teenagers 3girls / 1boy and the hormones go both ways. in todays world as in our time in high school, teenagers always want to be older. so they do everything possible to be / act older. there are always teachers that the students think are atractive, men and women. some teachers are just taking advantage of the teens weakness in judging right from wrong. hormonily speaking.

eccedomusscientiae
Freshman Team

Post by eccedomusscientiae »

I don't think this is what Van Halen was singing about back in the 1980's.

Return to “The Off season”