It's gonna get ugly,people.

General Chat
ChessyFan09
Freshman Team

It's gonna get ugly,people.

Post by ChessyFan09 »

This morning a coalition of Muslim leaders warned the USA that if military action against Muslim countries continues they will cut off the supply of 7-11 and Motel 6 managers.If this action does not get results ,cab drivers will be next followed by Dell ,AT&T ,and AOL customer service reps. Finally if all else fails they have threatened not to send us any more Presidents. It's gonna get ugly,people!

kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Re: It's gonna get ugly,people.

Post by kantuckyII »

Oh, it's getting mighty ugly, you can believe that. Everything I said a few years back is coming true...it's scary what is going down right now and it's going to only get worse. Who wouldn't consider we are in the very last days?

footballfanatic1
All Conference

Post by footballfanatic1 »

LAST OF THE LAST DAYS......

rockyraccoon
All Conference

Post by rockyraccoon »

The good thing is, when you are all called up in the rapture, the rest of us can once again enjoy ourselves, and have some peace and quite, and intelligent conversation on the internet. Oh what a happy day that will be.

footballfanatic1
All Conference

Post by footballfanatic1 »

just keep telling yourself that....only a fool would believe that...

kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Post by kantuckyII »

I seen where one describe the Great Tribulation as....if you took all the world's wars, all the world's disasters and all the world's plagues and disease outbreaks and you rolled them all into one 7 year period, that is what the Tribulation will be like. Many will desire to crawl under rocks to hide..how many people's hearts will explode over fear alone as these events unfold?! I bet Xanex and Valium will be one hot item those days!

"Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken' - Luke 21:26

Chieftain
Varsity

Post by Chieftain »

I see the Boogie Man is loose again with his demented followers.

"yawn"

You would think some in SEO are smarter than this.

Return to “The Off season”