Moose? What DO you THINK?! You're A Grammar Major, right?

General Chat
kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Moose? What DO you THINK?! You're A Grammar Major, right?

Post by kantuckyII »

SPARTANBURG COUNTY, S.C. -- A deputy said the strip search of a "belligerent" man after a traffic stop turned up crack cocaine in a plastic bag tucked between the man’s buttocks.

The Spartanburg County deputy using speed radar on U.S. Highway 176 said that at about 3 a.m. Tuesday, a vehicle passed him going 51 mph in a 35 mph zone, according to a police report.

The officer said that he pulled over the 2006 black Nissan Altima in the vicinity of Springfield Road.

The driver was identified as 23-year-old Marvel Foster. He was the only person in the car, the deputy said.

According to the police report, Foster told the deputy he didn’t have a driver’s license. The deputy said that he noticed a leafy substance on the floor of the driver’s side, and the car
Crack in a guy's crack? isn't that a 'Double Negative'???

moose
Varsity

Re: Moose? What DO you THINK?! You're A Grammar Major, right

Post by moose »

"Blow in your crack?"
"No thanks, officer. :shock: I"d rather have the ticket."

kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Post by kantuckyII »

I think it could be both redundant and a double negative. Either way, I'm sure this man's reckless use of grammar has made him the endless but of many jokes around the cell block. Then again, I figure no one will be asking him to 'share his stash' with them

wildthingRV
All Conference

Post by wildthingRV »

But, I'm sure at least one crack has been filled. Repeatedly. :122246

Return to “The Off season”