NYBuckeye96
SEOPS H

Sarah Palin Presents: Paul Revere's Ride

Post by NYBuckeye96 »

Yossarian
Freshman Team

Re: Sarah Palin Presents: Paul Revere's Ride

Post by Yossarian »

There are many people out there waiting to vote for her as President of The United States. Truly frightening.

kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Post by kantuckyII »

Guy, we already have a nut in the White House right now so why would you be so upset over Palin? I mean, come on...look how Obama embarrassed us in England recently? he tried to get the Queen to toss back a cold one while they played their national anthem and when he signed the Westminster Abbey register, he was three years off on the date. What a joke!

I mean, seriously, watch this dork, he actually thinks that their playing music so his speech

I'm sure this thread will be removed in a few minutes anyway but enjoy the first dork's blundering before it is

Image Was Obama there as our prez in 2008? No! lol check out that date he penned down... :lol:

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

kantuckyII wrote:Guy, we already have a nut in the White House right now so why would you be so upset over Palin? I mean, come on...look how Obama embarrassed us in England recently? he tried to get the Queen to toss back a cold one while they played their national anthem and when he signed the Westminster Abbey register, he was three years off on the date. What a joke!

I mean, seriously, watch this dork, he actually thinks that their playing music so his speech

I'm sure this thread will be removed in a few minutes anyway but enjoy the first dork's blundering before it is

Image Was Obama there as our prez in 2008? No! lol check out that date he penned down... :lol:
If the country made it through 8 years of the nut Hedge we can get through this mans 4/8

kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Post by kantuckyII »

Mucho Higher......Mucho Deeper!

This just in!

toast
All State

Post by toast »

The late night comics certainly love Sarah Palin. She never disappoints them with plenty of new material. :-D :-D

I say keep her in the news but out of the White House. :lol: :lol: :lol:

kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Post by kantuckyII »

True, late night comedians are the Lefty's last escape from reality.

toast
All State

Post by toast »

Let me guess.......Fox News equals reality! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

wink
JV Team

Post by wink »

kantuckyII wrote:
Typical SEO Americans..... when you are through with it, just throw your trash down wherever you happen to be and let it blow in the wind. :(

Most people in SEO think the whole world is a trash can. :evil:

abuck76
SEOPS HO

Post by abuck76 »

Those millions lost their jobs because of the previous admin...... :12224

Der_Kommissar1968
JV Team

Post by Der_Kommissar1968 »

I also call b.s. You claim to have contempt for the left and right camps. But really, you're either a closeted conservative or a conservative in denial. Either way, you're a hardcore conservative. If you would call b.s. on Kantucky every time he has political diarrhea of the mouth, your claims would have more credibility. But his nonsense never illicits a negative response from you. And the irony of all this, and this is absolutely true, is that conservative policies will never help people like you or Kantucky, or the vast majority of us. You do understand that conservatives who have power wouldn't take a leak on you if you were on fire, don't you?

kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Post by kantuckyII »

I consider myself to be a moderate....with right leanings. I think, personally, my views just reflect common sense and decency. It is funny to watch the left go after Sarah though. To me, I think that much of the Democratic Party, especially those with left leanings, would rather see women barefoot and pregnant. Certainly not in positions of power and leadership. People like Hillary, they're just 'token' women

blue53
All State

Post by blue53 »

And here is a prime example of "one" of the problems with politics in this country.
As republicans blame the problems on the dem's, and the dem;s blame the repub's.
Like in Washington D.C, and on here, everyone wants to place blame on the other party, but neither
party has yet come up with some real solutions.
Fact is, the world economy has serious problems, and that has little to do with who
is in office in the United States and what party is in office.
I'm not taking up for the current Pres. but the BBC had reported according to the program
with the queen, the Pres was suppose to give a toast speech and then the U.k national anth.
but really, big deal. I personally think the old bitty could use several shots of good Kentucky
bourbon. Maybe she's loosen up a little LOL.

kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Post by kantuckyII »

Der_Kommissar1968 wrote:I also call b.s. You claim to have contempt for the left and right camps. But really, you're either a closeted conservative or a conservative in denial. Either way, you're a hardcore conservative. If you would call b.s. on Kantucky every time he has political diarrhea of the mouth, your claims would have more credibility. But his nonsense never illicits a negative response from you. And the irony of all this, and this is absolutely true, is that conservative policies will never help people like you or Kantucky, or the vast majority of us. You do understand that conservatives who have power wouldn't take a leak on you if you were on fire, don't you?
What are you talking about when you're talking about conservative policies? What are they that should elicit a negative response from GAHS? Or any of the mods for that matter?

abuck76
SEOPS HO

Post by abuck76 »

Thought politics was a no no on the chat forum?......hmmmm, with mods commenting on a political discussion.....hmmmm...... :12224

kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Post by kantuckyII »

Whata ya do? NYBuckeye96 couldn't help himself

Chieftain
Varsity

Post by Chieftain »

I see others have caught on to something I discovered years ago here. Frankly , the country & its politics has been ruined by social conservatives. Wedge issues mask the out right lunacy of some people , who for one or several right wing religious issues, vote for a party that opposes their class, income level, source of income and general betterment of living/society and also that of most people who live in SEO. Anti-Gays or abortion become more important than the welfare of most here and in the country. But politics, being what they are, those with a devious agenda use these "tools" to cobble together their control of the masses for the betterment of the wealthy and business, no matter the massive human suffering it renders.

I laugh when they proclaim they are moderate or aren't a member of either party and that all parties are corrupt and no good, but push their conservative agenda anyway. Most here now see them for what they are. Exposure is always good. People learn , often the hard way, but they eventually learn while suffering the pain others inflict on them with dumb politics.

"Yawn"......................... they are "innocent" , don't you know................ 8)

Almost forgot............... Palin doesn't need the media to tout how dumb she is. She does a fair amount to self destruction just by opening her mouth. Most people don't need any commentary to see who & what she is. Another social conservative misfit out to destroy the country. I can't see her ever holding an elective office again at ANY level. She is too exposed now for the general population.
Last edited by Chieftain on Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Post by kantuckyII »

OH, and you think Obama & his like really care about people?

KVDW
SE

Post by KVDW »

Der_Kommissar1968 wrote: You do understand that conservatives who have power wouldn't take a leak on you if you were on fire, don't you?
that's true, whereas the liberals who have power will absolutely pisss on you whether you are on fire or not............ :mrgreen:

KVDW
SE

Post by KVDW »

Paladin_II wrote:I see others have caught on to something I discovered years ago here.

I laugh when they proclaim they are moderate
of course you caught on to it years before the masses......just after you invented the wheel i would imagine.

and...LOL i laugh every time you post. you could probably turn ohio stadium upside down and wear it for a hat. :lol: :lol: :lol:

btw... i am NOT a moderate. :mrgreen:

Return to “The Off season”