kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

The Obama Legacy

Post by kantuckyII »

Runner
SEO

Re: The Obama Legacy

Post by Runner »

Definitely not a legacy for anyone to be proud of! Obozo has become the laughing stock in this country.

Like one part of the video says...."You CAN"T blame Bush"

kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Post by kantuckyII »

Rep Tim Scott is talking about impeachment if President continues:

Raiderball
SEOPS H

Post by Raiderball »

How does Obama get the blame for Iraq and Afghanistan? Weren't those wars inherited? Just asking...

Burg_Grad_77
SEOPS HO

Post by Burg_Grad_77 »

Raiderball wrote:How does Obama get the blame for Iraq and Afghanistan? Weren't those wars inherited? Just asking...

Not according to KII. They are Obamas wars even though they had been going on for many, many years before he became the POTUS. :roll:

kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Post by kantuckyII »

He continues one, greatly escalated another and started yet one more

LucasJackson
Varsity

Post by LucasJackson »

So if they throw Obama out, what genius in Washington would then be President? It better be a white far right conservative man who's birth in America was filmed. LOL

tomcat
Riding the Bench

Post by tomcat »

So, what you REALLY mean is (White?) just say it.

kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Post by kantuckyII »

Dinocrocetti wrote:So if they throw Obama out, what genius in Washington would then be President? It better be a white far right conservative man who's birth in America was filmed. LOL
Whatever color he/she is, don't matter to me but I'd like to see a moderate to right wing conservative in office holding this job!

kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Post by kantuckyII »

tomcat wrote:So, what you REALLY mean is (White?) just say it.
I don't think that Dino really meant white as much as he loves liberal's who favor abortion, same sex marriage etc etc

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

With the mess he took over it might take 30 years to get us back to where we were before the last guy did his best to kill this country. :122246

tomcat
Riding the Bench

Post by tomcat »

newarkcatholicfan wrote:With the mess he took over it might take 30 years to get us back to where we were before the last guy did his best to kill this country. :122246

if its going to take him 30 years, he wasn"t the right person for the job to begin with.

Eagle82
All Conference

Post by Eagle82 »

newarkcatholicfan wrote:With the mess he took over it might take 30 years to get us back to where we were before the last guy did his best to kill this country. :122246

YAWN

NYBuckeye96
SEOPS H

Post by NYBuckeye96 »

All this talk about how bad Obama is, yet even KII acknowledged on another post that Obama most likely will be re-elected.

moonshine
SEO

Post by moonshine »

NYBuckeye96 wrote:All this talk about how bad Obama is, yet even KII acknowledged on another post that Obama most likely will be re-elected.
If unenployment stays above 7% no way will Obama get even close to being re-elected!

kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Post by kantuckyII »

NYBuckeye96 wrote:All this talk about how bad Obama is, yet even KII acknowledged on another post that Obama most likely will be re-elected.
Yeah, I think so. It doesn't matter what or how bad of a job he does. He has this core who's totally blind to his failing policies. Heck, just watch the video that I put up here as Obama's legacy. It shows what it was like when Bush left and today.

Personally? I feel like it might be already too late. Obama has ruined this country and life will never be like it was before, especially if he get's reelected. Right now, he's posturing because he knows his poll numbers are so poor. If he is reelected, he'll have nothing to lose and will implement all his radical left wing ideals.

kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Post by kantuckyII »

The Labor Department reported Friday that employers added just 18,000 net jobs in June, the fewest in nine months. The jobless rate ticked up to 9.2 percent from 9.1 percent.

The pace of job growth is not even enough to keep up with population growth -- it would take about 125,000 jobs per months to do so -- and certainly not enough to bring down the unemployment rate.
Since Obama took office, the economy is down 2.5 million jobs. The jobless rate has been at 9 percent or higher for 24 of the past 26 months.
Unemployment has never been so high so long after a recession ended. At the same point after the previous three recessions, unemployment averaged just 6.8 percent.

Raiderball
SEOPS H

Post by Raiderball »

kantuckyII wrote:He continues one, greatly escalated another and started yet one more

Would you have recommended immediate withdrawal from Iraq and Afghanistan?

kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Post by kantuckyII »

Raiderball wrote:
kantuckyII wrote:He continues one, greatly escalated another and started yet one more

Would you have recommended immediate withdrawal from Iraq and Afghanistan?
I don't know..but I sure wouldn't have started a 3rd one!

Nor, did I promise free trips to the bank if you made me president either ;-)

SAY WHAT?!

========================================

SAY WHAT?!

-------------------------

SAY WHAT?!
WASHINGTON -- In a much-anticipated prime time address on Wednesday, President Barack Obama laid out the beginning of the U.S. drawdown in Afghanistan, assuring the nation that 33,000 U.S. troops will be pulled out by the autumn of 2012. Five thousand troops will be pulled out immediately, with another 5,000 leaving at the end of 2011.
The 33,000 troops being withdrawn were part of the "surge" that Obama announced in his 2009 speech at West Point. That will leave approximately 68,000 U.S. troops still in Afghanistan, which is still significantly higher than the amount that was in the country when Obama took office.
Last edited by kantuckyII on Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:38 am, edited 5 times in total.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

His Legacy will be better than the Hedge

Return to “The Off season”