Roosters coming to Pullman Square

General Chat
BubbleGumTiger
SEOPS Hippo

Roosters coming to Pullman Square

Post by BubbleGumTiger »

Roosters will be moving into the location occupied by Frankie Ds Chophouse in the Pullman Square complex........Scheduled opening late September or early October

Roosters Home Page

abuck76
SEOPS HO

Re: Roosters coming to Pullman Square

Post by abuck76 »

B Dubs across from the courthouse missed a great opportunity........Let a major competitor for their patrons move into Pullman...............Roosters is very good..........glad to see it....... :12224

LucasJackson
Varsity

Post by LucasJackson »

The owners of Frankie D's also own the Max and Ermas across the hall. They are from the Circleville area. I dont doubt that they may be the ones bringing Roosters to town. I think a Texas Roadhouse type place would have worked great there in the beginning. I think Roosters will kill there. Wings and a movie? Oh yea.

Charley Hustle
SEOP

Post by Charley Hustle »

Dinocrocetti wrote:The owners of Frankie D's also own the Max and Ermas across the hall. They are from the Circleville area. I dont doubt that they may be the ones bringing Roosters to town. I think a Texas Roadhouse type place would have worked great there in the beginning. I think Roosters will kill there. Wings and a movie? Oh yea.
Great place, mom and pop can stick the kids in the Disney movie and relax with a cold one with a dozen wings..........great country we live in....... :!: :!:

Steely Dan
SEOP

Post by Steely Dan »

Roosters is a tried and true franchise that will work well in Pullman Square. And yes, wings, beer and a movie? You bet.

Good for whomever is bringing this franchise to Pullman, it was a good choice. Much better than a chain like "Leghorns" that moved into the old Bennigan's location in Athens. AWFUL. Went there once, and will never be back.

BubbleGumTiger
SEOPS Hippo

Post by BubbleGumTiger »

Rooster's Grand Opening: Tuesday-Sept 6th.........

Pullman Square.......Menu

BubbleGumTiger
SEOPS Hippo

Post by BubbleGumTiger »

3 more days........

Burg_Grad_77
SEOPS HO

Post by Burg_Grad_77 »

I'm glad to hear Roosters is coming to Pullman Square, but saddened at the same time to hear that the Funny Bone Comendy Club has closed. My wife and I loved going up there and it was always packed so I don't understand why it closed.

Leo Byrd
SEO

Post by Leo Byrd »

Grand Opening is tomorrow.........

Leo Byrd
SEO

Post by Leo Byrd »

Good groceries and cold beverages..........

bigtimehitter
All Conference

Post by bigtimehitter »

Their prices look good compared to bdubs, but has anyone ate there yet and if so how's the food?

BubbleGumTiger
SEOPS Hippo

Post by BubbleGumTiger »

I have visited Roosters in Lancaster, Circleville, and Chillicothe and the wings were good as well as the small pizza on the menu. Needless to say the beverages were cold and excellent choices........I have also visited Pullman Square and the response is the same.......excellent food and cold beverages.......

nuff said about Roosters, only way to find out things is check it out and I am sure you wont be disappointed.....and if you dont like Roosters there are a bunch of other places to chow down at Pullman Square.....

Roosters Menu

Psyco Tartan
Freshman Team

Post by Psyco Tartan »

Too bad they dont keep live roosters on display

Return to “The Off season”