kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

New Hope - Rick Perry

Post by kantuckyII »

NYBuckeye96
SEOPS H

Re: New Hope - Rick Perry

Post by NYBuckeye96 »

Ah yes, who can save us all???? A Republican Governor from the State of Texas! Just like the last two Republican Presidents! *insert Debbie Downer face and music here*

KVDW
SE

Post by KVDW »

i found a picture of Debbie Downer and her lover for you... poor thing looks like she needs a handkerchief to wipe her chin...

i never laid a hand on that girl.. well, maybe just this one. :oops:

KVDW
SE

Post by KVDW »

Ooooops... my bad. i clicked on the wrong photos. my apologies to Debbie. :oops: :oops:

KVDW
SE

Post by KVDW »

no new hope for me, there, KYII..... seems like an OK guy but i'm afraid Rick Perry is a little too liberal for me.

RationalVoice
Freshman Team

Post by RationalVoice »

Rick Perry, Matthew Perry, Gaylord Perry, Joe Perry, Perry Mason, Perry Como...anyone but obama.

kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Post by kantuckyII »

Gawl dang..this is a good picture of Perry! Image

Boonedawg
S

Post by Boonedawg »

I'll pass...Draft Allen West 2012 2nd choice is Ron Paul.

kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Post by kantuckyII »

I just can't imagine Ron Paul having a chance though Jeff. I just don't think he can appeal to the moderates or whatever they wanta call themselves. I like the thought of a Perry/West ticket. West could get congress going!..he'd fire a couple rounds off beside of Reid and Pelosi's ears in a fake execution and that would be that! lol

abuck76
SEOPS HO

Post by abuck76 »

I love this guy..........And hope and pray that he gets the nomination.............He and his ally's believe Oprah is a harbinger of the Anti-Christ..............They believe the Statue of Liberty is a demonic symbol..........Would not let non-christians share the podium with him...........yea, a wonderful man :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .............please make him your nominee........with Bachman as VP :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ............... :12224

abuck76
SEOPS HO

Post by abuck76 »

.............................................................................. :12224

kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Post by kantuckyII »

If Jesus is the Son of God then Oprah is about as bad as a human can be

ironmen1987
SE

Post by ironmen1987 »

abuck76 wrote:I love this guy..........And hope and pray that he gets the nomination.............He and his ally's believe Oprah is a harbinger of the Anti-Christ..............They believe the Statue of Liberty is a demonic symbol..........Would not let non-christians share the podium with him...........yea, a wonderful man :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .............please make him your nominee........with Bachman as VP :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ............... :12224
We can put Palin in charge of Homeland Security and round up all the non-believers and ship them to Libya 8)

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

perry pulls thing out of his butt like every one that wants to be president.

kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Post by kantuckyII »

Come to think of it, I kinda like your all's guy being in office cause he's so easy and we don't have to listen to you cutting down a good president.

Raiderball
SEOPS H

Post by Raiderball »

What about reports of Perry being associated with the cult like religious group the International House of Prayer based in KC area?

http://slaughteringthesheep.wordpress.c ... lled-ihop/

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=187318393140

kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Post by kantuckyII »

Raiderball wrote:What about reports of Perry being associated with the cult like religious group the International House of Prayer based in KC area?

http://slaughteringthesheep.wordpress.c ... lled-ihop/

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=187318393140
Where are the reports of him being associated with it? I looked at the one's you posted here, not seeing a thing to tie them together other than occasional incidental contact.

Many complaints about IHOP's (not the restaurant) is that it's a group that believes that time is short and the Rapture Of The Church is around the corner. I believe that myself. It also seems to recognize the importance of Israel and I believe that too. It's evangelical as well and there is no way a Church could be obedient to God and not be evangelical. Not saying that they're OK or anything at all because (nor am I saying anything bad) I've really never studied much about it but these things I listed were the big complaints I saw online about the group.

Finally, if Jesus was to walk on the earth today, and it was possible, there would be millions who wanted to kill him, I firmly believe that with all my heart!

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

kantuckyII wrote:Come to think of it, I kinda like your all's guy being in office cause he's so easy and we don't have to listen to you cutting down a good president.
I don't cut down GOOD presidents--just the bad dumb ONE--lol
Don't hear me putting down the ones before the Hedge
The next ten presidents together will not come close to THE HEDGE

kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Post by kantuckyII »

Comon now...The Big O is far worse and you know it. You'd better hope he doesn't get elected in 2012! you think things are bad now..let him reign with nothing to lose and we'll all lose! big time!

Raiderball
SEOPS H

Post by Raiderball »

Return to “The Off season”