Congress doing their best to make milk 6 bucks a gal

General Chat
LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Congress doing their best to make milk 6 bucks a gal

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

Yesterday on the local news it was reported that if congress does not pass a certain farm bill milk would be six bucks a gal.

THE R PARTY AND THE D PARTY AT THEIR BEST

mustang_lvr
SEOPS Hippo

Re: Congress doing their best to make milk 6 bucks a gal

Post by mustang_lvr »

saw on tv today 7.. to 8.00

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

I seen that too. Hope not, i drink alot of milk. Everthing else made with milk will go up too.

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

I too saw the 8 dollar thing on the news.Sadly this is the voters fault for again putting the two evil parties in control.

mustang_lvr
SEOPS Hippo

Post by mustang_lvr »

newarkcatholicfan wrote:I too saw the 8 dollar thing on the news.Sadly this is the voters fault for again putting the two evil parties in control.
that is for sure

kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Post by kantuckyII »

I think Democrats should pay far more for milk, cheese, gas etc etc as an Obama Privilege Tax which would pay for him being in office. It is Obama who's so sharply divided this nation

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO
Location: Those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it

Post by dazed&confused »

kantuckyII wrote:I think Democrats should pay far more for milk, cheese, gas etc etc as an Obama Privilege Tax which would pay for him being in office. It is Obama who's so sharply divided this nation
This nation IS divided. The politicians reflect that. You just are on one of the extreme ends of the spectrum.

ManitouDan
SEOPS H

Post by ManitouDan »

horribly dissapointed with BOTH parties.... politicians are scum. ( with a few exceptions maybe ?? ) I will say the D just flat out refuse to seriously discuss spending and entitlements . They act like we have a tax problem , when we all know we have a serious spending problem. If I hear " revenue" one more time ... UGGGGG we cant tax our way to ANY RESOLUTION !!!!! Make the rich pay more .... its just feel good liberalism and wont solve CRAP .

F-4 Phantom
Varsity

Post by F-4 Phantom »

ManitouDan wrote:horribly dissapointed with BOTH parties.... politicians are scum. ( with a few exceptions maybe ?? ) I will say the D just flat out refuse to seriously discuss spending and entitlements . They act like we have a tax problem , when we all know we have a serious spending problem. If I hear " revenue" one more time ... UGGGGG we cant tax our way to ANY RESOLUTION !!!!! Make the rich pay more .... its just feel good liberalism and wont solve CRAP .
I couldn't agree more!! Policy and laws matter. Look where we are, today, discussing 6 bucks a gallon for milk, as though 5 bucks a gallon is acceptable. Same goes with gasoline prices and all those items we buy at the groceries. You think it's tough now wait until the economy kicks in gear and the interest rates start rising, we will be in dire straits. We, the People, have allowed the buffoons in Washington drive our country to the brink of collapse. We, the People (Rs n Ds), are ultimately to blame. We, the People, have been conditioned to believe some things are out of our control!! It is in this area where the gov manipulates.

ONe other thing, we haven't begun to feel the brunt of the new healthcare law about to kick in. Do you honestly believe those prices won't be passed along to the consumer. The poor (working and non working) continues to get raped by poor policy!!

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

No 5 or 6 bucks for awhile

Space Cowboy
SEO

Post by Space Cowboy »

F-4 Phantom wrote:
ManitouDan wrote:horribly dissapointed with BOTH parties.... politicians are scum. ( with a few exceptions maybe ?? ) I will say the D just flat out refuse to seriously discuss spending and entitlements . They act like we have a tax problem , when we all know we have a serious spending problem. If I hear " revenue" one more time ... UGGGGG we cant tax our way to ANY RESOLUTION !!!!! Make the rich pay more .... its just feel good liberalism and wont solve CRAP .
I couldn't agree more!! Policy and laws matter. Look where we are, today, discussing 6 bucks a gallon for milk, as though 5 bucks a gallon is acceptable. Same goes with gasoline prices and all those items we buy at the groceries. You think it's tough now wait until the economy kicks in gear and the interest rates start rising, we will be in dire straits. We, the People, have allowed the buffoons in Washington drive our country to the brink of collapse. We, the People (Rs n Ds), are ultimately to blame. We, the People, have been conditioned to believe some things are out of our control!! It is in this area where the gov manipulates.

ONe other thing, we haven't begun to feel the brunt of the new healthcare law about to kick in. Do you honestly believe those prices won't be passed along to the consumer. The poor (working and non working) continues to get raped by poor policy!!
Sadly, there are many that still think their party is the greatest thing in the world and the other party sux undershorts. Truth is both parties are full of scum sucking bottom dwellers.

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

I agree both parties suck and it is the voter who is the blame for putting them in again and again.

Find another party or vote all independent candidates.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

newarkcatholicfan wrote:I agree both parties suck and it is the voter who is the blame for putting them in again and again.

I think people are affair to vote on a new party thinking they will get double-crossed by the other party.

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO
Location: Those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it

Post by dazed&confused »

noreply66 wrote:
newarkcatholicfan wrote:I agree both parties suck and it is the voter who is the blame for putting them in again and again.

I think people are affair to vote on a new party thinking they will get double-crossed by the other party.
It will take a cataclysmic event to change voting heavily one way or another. A depression or a major war threat. No one wants to sacrifice THEIR issues until it comes to catastrophy.

Return to “The Off season”