Sandy Hook slaughter carried out by US Government

General Chat
Kentucky Trojan
SE

Sandy Hook slaughter carried out by US Government

Post by Kentucky Trojan »

Interesting read by the conspiracy theorists...BTW, I did not write this...only reporting it...

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/portsmo ... QATL49M7DH

The primary-school shooting in Newtown, Connecticut, approximately 45 miles from the Colt Arms Factory, is just another one in the long line of government psyops designed to persuade the public to allow the government to take away their guns, and their means to defend themselves against the government and the banksters that the politicians really serve.

The small children murders are designed to create hysterical emotions in women to get them to demand that guns are banned. If that doesn’t work they will continue with their evil agenda with worse and worse atrocities on younger children, until they get their way and disarm the people, so that they cannot fight back against government tyranny.

Newtown is the U.S.A.’s Dunblane, which was orchestrated in Scotland in 1996 by the British establishment, to whip up hysteria in order to ban all handguns from the U.K. It was a follow-up to the Hungerford Massacre in England in 1987, which was carried out by mind-controlled Michael Ryan, who then shot himself so he could not be questioned, and it was used to ban semi-automatic rifles and shotguns.

It’s always the same people behind it – the gun-grabbers who want the people to be defenceless against the gun-grabbers’ employers – the banksters who own all of the politicians. They get their politicians to pass legislation for them, in order to remove the people’s freedoms and means of defending themselves, and enslave them in a draconian police-state, under a mountain of debt, and then exterminate the useless-eaters.

The Dunblane massacre was supposedly carried out by Thomas Hamilton, who was a paedophile and procurer of children, for a high level paedophile ring involving senior members of the Tony Blair Labour-Party shadow-cabinet and others. The massacre served two purposes, it achieved their desired handgun-ban and killed the abused children, so they could not be witnesses against the elite-paedophiles. They then had the findings of the inquiry sealed for 100 years, which is proof of the above.

Like Newtown there were two shooters, Hamilton and a hit-man who shot Hamilton and made it look like Hamilton committed suicide after shooting 16 children, so that he couldn’t be questioned. Hamilton was found in the school gymnasium slumped against a wall and still gurgling, when an off-duty policeman PC Grant McCutcheon entered the gym and saw two semi-automatic pistols, one on either side of Hamilton’s body.

The autopsy revealed that Hamilton was killed with a .38 revolver. These people always slip-up with their crimes. There was no .38 revolver for him to have shot himself with. Thus, there was a second shooter who killed Hamilton.

Similarly, the first reports from Newtown were of two shooters, just like mind-controlled James Holmes in the Denver Batman Cinema massacre, the story then quickly changes to just one.

Columbine was similar, in that a team of shooters in black outfits were seen there and the two accused were on mind-altering prescription-drugs.

Wake up and see the pattern and their modus operandi and don’t fall for it. Never let them take your guns, except from your cold dead hands.

All of these are staged events to whip-up hysterical public support for banning the people from having guns. It works the same in every country – Hungerford in England, Dunblane in Scotland, Port Arthur in Australia and the list in America is endless, because of the Second Amendment and the people having a pro-gun culture. That makes it much more difficult to break the Americans’ love of guns and the Second Amendment, which was put in place to protect the people from the government.

Gun bans work well for tyrants. They worked well for Hitler, Stalin and Chairman Mao, to name just three.

If you want to stop these massacres, wake-up and get rid of the banksters, their puppet-politicians and all gun-grabbers; arm teachers and ban gun-free zones.

From one who can see the pattern and hopes to enable you to see it too.
k

NYBuckeye96
SEOPS H

Re: Sandy Hook slaughter carried out by US Government

Post by NYBuckeye96 »

Obama did it! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ManitouDan
SEOPS H

Post by ManitouDan »

I didnt even read after seeing " topix" I protect my brain cells best I can , anytime you read Topix it destroys a few million brain cells

Kentucky Trojan
SE

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthr ... a4bde956be

From Newtown Massacre…the MAJOR DISCREPANCIES LIST (VeteransToday.com), comes this rather unsettling list of discrepancies in the Sandy Hook school shooting case:

As yet, we have not seen any concrete evidence that any child died.

As yet, parents have not been allowed to see their children. (Photoshopped pictures do not count.)

As of now, I have seen only one unambiguous statement from a grieving parent (Robbie Parker).

According to the official story, Adam Lanza was found with his older brother’s ID, and it was not stolen. However, older brother Ryan–who officials say is very cooperative–claims not to have even seen his brother since 2010. Where would Adam get this ID? And why does such use not qualify as a theft?

According to the official story, Adam Lanza was wearing a black outfit with a mask and bulletproof vest. Why would he want to hide his identity, and why would he wear a bulletproof vest, if he planned to kill himself?

The medical examiner asserts that all wounds were caused by a rifle or other long weapon, and police/FBI say that the school was littered with .223 (rifle) casings. But Adam Lanza was found dead in the school with only handguns–a rifle was found in the trunk of his car. But then he could not possibly have been firing the rifle, and could not have committed the murders. Who did?

According to the official story, the killing was tightly confined to two classrooms. But then why were so many children told to close their eyes while leaving the building?

Joanne Didonato, the principal’s secretary, called in sick on Friday–something she rarely does. So presumably, she must have been awfully ill. Yet she then felt well enough to give an interview. “Of all days,” she said, emphasizing the strange coincidence.

The hospital went into lockdown and cleared four trauma rooms, but received only three patients, two of them dead children(according to the official story) and one mildly wounded adult.

Why were there such persistent reports that Mrs. Lanza was a kindergarten teacher, and that she died at the school, when the new official story is that she was not connected to the school and was killed at home?

What happened to the report that Adam Lanza’s girlfriend and another friend were missing in New Jersey?

What happened to the woodsman in a black jacket and camo pants who was arrested and handcuffed outside the school? He actually shouted to parents, “It wasn’t me.” Who was he and what was he doing there?

What happened to the dark van or SUV that the police surrounded in the parking lot, or the maroon sedan with a blown-out back window they were on the lookout for?

The official story is that Nancy Lanza was a gun collector who obeyed the law. But since 20-year-olds are not permitted to buy guns or ammo or carry guns in Connecticut, why would she give her “autistic” son access to both guns and ammo?

Why were parents told on Friday that “if you haven’t been reunited with your child by now it’s already over”? Does anyone imagine that real parents of real children would simply say, “Okay, the show’s over, let’s go home now”?

Would real parents of real children really be satisfied with (possibly photoshopped) pictures of their children? Wouldn’t they demand to see their children one last time firsthand?17) According to the official story, 28 people died but only 1 was wounded. The dead included 20 small, squirmy children–difficult targets even for professionals. How could Adam Lanza achieve such amazingly deadly accuracy, in such a short length of time?

A child asserts that he/she heard someone say, “Put your hands up,” followed by the reply, “Don’t shoot.” This indicates that the police took a suspect into custody inside the school. But if that was Adam Lanza, how did he kill himself after that point?

Another child asserts that he/she saw a man pinned down to the ground with handcuffs on. Again, this indicates that the police took a into custody. If that was Adam Lanza, how did he then kill himself?

When Ryan Lanza was falsely identified as the shooter, who deleted his Facebook profile and created many others in his name?

Is it reasonable for a geeky 20-year-old to carry two pistols and hundreds of rounds of ammunition while wearing a bulletproof vest and a mask?

Why did the police say on Friday that they were going to leave the bodies rotting in the school until Sunday, then Saturday morning announce that they had spirited the bodies away in the middle of the night? Perhaps to ensure that the transport, if any, would go unrecorded on photos or video?

Why won’t police tell us where they found the Henry repeating rifle, the Enfield rifle, and the shotgun?

Did the school have one or more security cameras? What do they show?

Why did a police officer specifically mention, on radio, that “they’re coming at me through this wood,” followed by a fellow officer saying, “This is it”?

One officer in the school said, “We’ve got one suspect down.” Who was that? Down in this situation generally means in custody(on the ground and cuffed), not dead.

Why didn’t Adam’s uncle see anything out of the ordinary in Adam when the two saw each other in June?

Why is Adam Lanza reported to be a loner when a teenager said (oxymoronically), “[Lanza and his friends] always gathered alone in a corner in school”?

Why did police assign an individual state trooper to every grieving family, whether the family wants such “protection” or not?

Why are Ryan Lanza and his roommates still in custody, and why are the police pretending that it’s for their own benefit?

Is it a coincidence that Nancy Lanza’s brother is Kingston Police Officer James Champion, who lives next door to the former Lanza home?

Since the alleged shooter’s father is VP of GE Capital, and (like “Batman shooter” James Holmes’s father) was scheduled to testify at the Senate Hearings on the LIBOR scandal, is there a LIBOR connection to this event?

F-4 Phantom
Varsity

Post by F-4 Phantom »

Burg_Grad_77
SEOPS HO

Post by Burg_Grad_77 »

Unreal!! I can't believe anyone would have the gall to post crap like this in light of what occurred at Sandy Hook.

I guess man also never walked on the moon and Bush brought down the Two Towers.

KVDW
SE

Post by KVDW »

i think there are some pretty puzzling questions in that group....such as...

"Why did a police officer specifically mention, on radio, that “they’re coming at me through this wood,” followed by a fellow officer saying, “This is it”? "

i heard that police tape myself on tv and i'd like to hear the explanation for it.

Der_Kommissar1968
JV Team

Post by Der_Kommissar1968 »

If we're going to talk conspiracy theories, I theorize that the killings were carried out by the NRA. Gun sales have increased and NRA membership has too. This is pretty compelling evidence that they orchestrated the whole thing to achieve these results. To take the theory even further, anyone who could devise such a plan is pure evil. This plan could not have been carried out without the approval Wayne LaPierre and Charelton Heston. Their approval of such a vile plan is proof that LaPierre is the anti-Christ, and Heston is Satan. From there, we can assume that anyone who is a member of the NRA have chosen evil over good, and somewhere on their bodies, probably the forehead, you'll find the 666 mark. Therefore, all NRA members have already sealed their fate. Sorry, but they're going to hell.

I'm glad I figured all this out before I sent in my $35 membership fee. I dodged a bullet there, no pun intended.

Conspiracy theories are fun!

kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Post by kantuckyII »

Obama has shown he's got the stomach for it. When he voted to support partial birth abortion, he shown that he's capable

Tigercannon71
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Tigercannon71 »

Der_Kommissar1968 wrote:If we're going to talk conspiracy theories, I theorize that the killings were carried out by the NRA. Gun sales have increased and NRA membership has too. This is pretty compelling evidence that they orchestrated the whole thing to achieve these results. To take the theory even further, anyone who could devise such a plan is pure evil. This plan could not have been carried out without the approval Wayne LaPierre and Charelton Heston. Their approval of such a vile plan is proof that LaPierre is the anti-Christ, and Heston is Satan. From there, we can assume that anyone who is a member of the NRA have chosen evil over good, and somewhere on their bodies, probably the forehead, you'll find the 666 mark. Therefore, all NRA members have already sealed their fate. Sorry, but they're going to hell.

I'm glad I figured all this out before I sent in my $35 membership fee. I dodged a bullet there, no pun intended.

EPIC FAIL!!!

Der_Kommissar1968
JV Team

tigercannon71 wrote:
Der_Kommissar1968 wrote:If we're going to talk conspiracy theories, I theorize that the killings were carried out by the NRA. Gun sales have increased and NRA membership has too. This is pretty compelling evidence that they orchestrated the whole thing to achieve these results. To take the theory even further, anyone who could devise such a plan is pure evil. This plan could not have been carried out without the approval Wayne LaPierre and Charelton Heston. Their approval of such a vile plan is proof that LaPierre is the anti-Christ, and Heston is Satan. From there, we can assume that anyone who is a member of the NRA have chosen evil over good, and somewhere on their bodies, probably the forehead, you'll find the 666 mark. Therefore, all NRA members have already sealed their fate. Sorry, but they're going to hell.

EPIC FAIL!!!
Come on TC, we at least have to consider this. I mean, we all put up with the two Kentucky's goofball theories, so we should automatically foreclose on this possibility.

kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Post by kantuckyII »

I believe Obama is quite capable of carrying out an act like this, morally.
Last edited by kantuckyII on Thu Dec 20, 2012 5:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Post by kantuckyII »

What is Partial-Birth Abortion?

Partial-Birth Abortion is a procedure in which the abortionist pulls a living baby feet-first out of the womb and into the birth canal (vagina), except for the head, which the abortionist purposely keeps lodged just inside the cervix (the opening to the womb). The abortionist punctures the base of the baby’s skull with a surgical instrument, such as a long surgical scissors or a pointed hollow metal tube called a trochar. He then inserts a catheter (tube) into the wound, and removes the baby's brain with a powerful suction machine. This causes the skull to collapse, after which the abortionist completes the delivery of the now-dead baby.
Now, Obama was a strong supporter of this. I think that shows he's quite capable of carrying out any hideous act. I am NOT the one that posted this thread..I just am offering proof that he's capable

KVDW
SE

Post by KVDW »

tigercannon71 wrote:

EPIC FAIL!!!
LOL... the epic fail here is the fact that charleton heston died almost 5 years ago. :lol: :lol:

Der_Kommissar1968
JV Team

KVDW wrote:
tigercannon71 wrote:

EPIC FAIL!!!
LOL... the epic fail here is the fact that charleton heston died almost 5 years ago. :lol: :lol:
No, you failed. Remember, he's Satan, so he can't possibly be dead. So you lose, you get nothing, try again later.

Tigercannon71
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Tigercannon71 »

Der_Kommissar1968 wrote:
tigercannon71 wrote:

EPIC FAIL!!!
Come on TC, we at least have to consider this. I mean, we all put up with the two Kentucky's goofball theories, so we should automatically foreclose on this possibility.

No this theory has holes in it completely the theory the governement did it its pretty good and thought provoking.

Kentucky Trojan
SE

Burg_Grad_77 wrote:Unreal!! I can't believe anyone would have the gall to post crap like this in light of what occurred at Sandy Hook.

I guess man also never walked on the moon and Bush brought down the Two Towers.
...and he is back after his suspension...

:roll:

Don't put anything by our government no matter how surreal it might sound!

Kentucky Trojan
SE

Der_Kommissar1968 wrote:Come on TC, we at least have to consider this. I mean, we all put up with the two Kentucky's goofball theories, so we should automatically foreclose on this possibility.
How is the federal government's theory a "goofball"?

You at least have to consider that both of these are related due to the LIBOR scandal which equates Sandy Hook to the Batman movie theater massacre in Colorado...

Who were the handcuffed individuals both in the woods and in a prone position near the school that even children spoke about on camera?

Kentucky Trojan
SE

Der_Kommissar1968 wrote:
KVDW wrote:LOL... the epic fail here is the fact that charleton heston died almost 5 years ago. :lol: :lol:
No, you failed. Remember, he's Satan, so he can't possibly be dead. So you lose, you get nothing, try again later.
If Charlton Heston is Satan, then how do you reconcile all of the military figures in the Old Testament to include Joshua, Deborah, and Gideon???

Will you call them Satan, too?

Return to “The Off season”