The SECOND INAUGURATION!!

General Chat
abuck76
SEOPS HO

The SECOND INAUGURATION!!

Post by abuck76 »

A buddy of mine is in Washington at the inauguration............I am envious.......I will post his pictures all day for us to see............. :12224

abuck76
SEOPS HO

Re: The SECOND INAUGURATION!!

Post by abuck76 »

Image ................................. :12224

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Great day for the U.S.A.

abuck76
SEOPS HO

Post by abuck76 »

Image .......................... :12224

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

So they are crowning our King today? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

What happened to telling the American people that tax hikes would NOT effect the middle class? That didnt last long did it? All working middle class got an increase in the taxes they are paying.

Meanwhile at the local Speedway welfare recipients show up in groves with their free I phones buying candy bars and sodas........on our dime!

Democrats. Taking care of the lazy since 2008!

ManitouDan
SEOPS H

Post by ManitouDan »

since 2008 ?? lol , they have been buying up poverty votes since 1960 .. and its worked , they now have 51-52 % on the dole .

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

I was just referring to the beginning of our King's term in office.

abuck76
SEOPS HO

Post by abuck76 »

Image .................... :12224

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

abuck76 wrote:Image .................... :12224

I wonder how much they all got paid to show up?? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

mustang_lvr
SEOPS Hippo

Post by mustang_lvr »

Bleeding Red wrote:So they are crowning our King today? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

What happened to telling the American people that tax hikes would NOT effect the middle class? That didnt last long did it? All working middle class got an increase in the taxes they are paying.

Meanwhile at the local Speedway welfare recipients show up in groves with their free I phones buying candy bars and sodas........on our dime!

It is better than crowning that dumb hedge. Who ran from 911 "Go West you old Fart go West" And he did

abuck76
SEOPS HO

Post by abuck76 »

Image...Beautiful family!!..........Awesome day!!....... :12224

toast
All State

Post by toast »

Thanks abuck76. Keep the pictures coming!

What a GLORIOUS DAY!!! :-D :-D :-D :-D

Space Cowboy
SEO

Post by Space Cowboy »

mustang_lvr wrote:
Bleeding Red wrote:So they are crowning our King today? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

It is better than crowning that dumb hedge. Who ran from 911 "Go West you old Fart go West" And he did
I was no big fan of Bush, so you wont get much argument from me here, but to say its better? But that is aside the point. An inauguration is a formality...nothing more, nothing less. I dont care how much I liked or disliked a president, I never got all oogy in the pants as some are about this. Your post isnt, but some on here are bordering on child-like awe....something that should be reserved for a true deity....not a human.

toast
All State

Post by toast »

No child like awe here. And I don't remember reading anyone express anything remotely like that on this site.

I'm just very happy it will be President Obama leading our nation for the next four years and not Mr. Romney and the Republicans. :-D :-D :-D

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO
Location: Those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it

Post by dazed&confused »

Flipping the remote between MSNBC and Fox News like an NFL Sunday for the post-speech analysis. Brit Hume said disapprovingly that Obama delivered a speech where he pushed the ideas he ran on. In essence, he meant what he said during the election and he's going to act on it. Really? What a shock. Meanwhile, on MSNBC, Michael Steele, former RNC Chairman siad it was a well-rounded speech, touched on the need to work with all to solve our nation's problems and commended him for it. Fun theatre!

wildthingRV
All Conference

Post by wildthingRV »

the pagentry is awesome, but it IS hard to watch when the man at the center of it is not on your side of many current issues

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO

Post by dazed&confused »

wildthingRV wrote:the pagentry is awesome, but it IS hard to watch when the man at the center of it is not on your side of many current issues
For sure, just like it was for me 8 and 12 years ago. But I watched and listened because it is important to our future no matter who takes the oath. Do I agree with him on everything? No, but you must listen for the tone of the speech, not every detail. Basically, he said the election is affirmation that there is still a significant role for government to play. And that we cannot pit one generation against the other.

toast
All State

Post by toast »

Brit Humes comments are not surprising. He is a self proclaimed conservative and is married to Kim Schiller Hume, Fox News vice president. Fox News is as far as you can get from "Fair and Balanced"!

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO

Post by dazed&confused »

toast wrote:Brit Humes comments are not surprising. He is a self proclaimed conservative and is married to Kim Schiller Hume, Fox News vice president. Fox News is as far as you can get from "Fair and Balanced"!
Yea, but you need to listen to them every now and then to get a good laugh......or a good cry! :aaaaa24 :aaaaa18

wildthingRV
All Conference

Post by wildthingRV »

That was hard, too. I've yet to find a major party candidate who meets my needs. Gary Johnson just didn't get the traction I had hoped.

Republicans seem to believe in liberty, so long as those who are free to make choices make choices consistent with what Republicans would choose (Guns = freedom, gay marriage and abortion = evil)

Dems are the same. Freedom! Unless you choose things we'd prefer you didn't.

Neither party is responsible with my money. Neither party means what they say. Neither party is interested in the American people. Beautiful showmanship, but ultimately it's only that. A lovely play to keep the masses in awe. Hilter did this well, so did the Romans. Put on a pagaent, and people with forget how you ill-use them. I"m old enough to see through it.

Return to “The Off season”