Obama's Blunder In Libya

General Chat
kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Obama's Blunder In Libya

Post by kantuckyII »

Clinton said this in her testimony that is ongoing about Benghazi. When the United States help Libya remove Qaddafi, Obama was extremely negligent by allowing their weapons to fall into terrorist hands. Hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of surface to air missile were taken, Loaded in the back of trucks by terrorist and were carted off into desert. Now they have many thousands perhaps. There were at least 20,000 advanced surface to air missles in the country. A large percentage of these are missing! Not only was weaponry from Libya used in the attack Clinton admits to, there is now speculation that is one of the reasons that the United States did not move in on Bengazi. These missiles also have turned up in the Gaza now!

I cannot believe we have a president who is wanting to limit us to 10 rounds but yet allowed terrorist the cart off thousands upon thousands of advanced weaponry into the desert that will no doubt be soon used on us

“We now face a spreading jihadist threat,” Clinton said. Many al-Qaeda operatives have been driven out of Afghanistan and Pakistan, she said. But she added: “We have to recognize this is a global movement.” U.S. forces can kill its leaders, but until democracy grows in the region, “we’re going to be faced with this level of instability,” she said.

Asked about reports about a link between the Benghazi attacks and an assault last week on a natural gas complex in Algeria near the border with Libya, Clinton said, “We don’t have any way to confirm it as yet.”

She said later that “there’s no doubt that the Algerian terrorists had weapons from Libya” that were looted from armories after the fall of Libyan strongman Moammar Gaddafi in 2011

Badboy
Varsity

Re: Obama's Blunder In Libya

Post by Badboy »

Paladin
SEOP

Post by Paladin »

I see you have followed me around on YSU campus, badboy. Must be one of those R zealots who are crying in their beer now, lol. Notice in the pic that I was "scouting" the YSU men's team in basketball at a preview a couple of years ago. Not much to write about as they were due to be awful again that year as I predicted. You still living in your mom's basement ?

And, yes, I'd like fries with that. 8)

Badboy
Varsity

Post by Badboy »

Paladin wrote:I see you have followed me around on YSU campus, badboy. Must be one of those R zealots who are crying in their beer now, lol. Notice in the pic that I was "scouting" the YSU men's team in basketball at a preview a couple of years ago. Not much to write about as they were due to be awful again that year as I predicted. You still living in your mom's basement ?

lol. it looks like you are scouting something else besides a football team. it also looks like you need to scout from the treadmill and not from the bleachers :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

and I have never been on ysu campus in my life. career wise I have a bachelors but I dont use it, as i own a couple of businesses.

sears has a great deal right now on treadmills. you might want to get one during their first of the year sale. :122246 :122246 :122246 :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Badboy
Varsity

Post by Badboy »

and no, your motorized scooter doesnt count as excercise..... ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Post by kantuckyII »

Seriously Paladin? That's your reply to this thread? I mean I know that you're watching Hillary try to pull her head out of her butt but... Maybe you would like to comment on all that went down while her head was wedged so tightly?!

However, you know this is very serious. You're not stupid like abuck, I know you can sense the gravity of the situation here (farmer? For the record I only call abuck names)

Badboy
Varsity

Post by Badboy »

Badboy
Varsity

Post by Badboy »

Paladin wrote:I see you have followed me around on YSU campus, badboy. Must be one of those R zealots who are crying in their beer now, lol. Notice in the pic that I was "scouting" the YSU men's team in basketball at a preview a couple of years ago. Not much to write about as they were due to be awful again that year as I predicted. You still living in your mom's basement ?

are you SURE you want fries with that???? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Paladin
SEOP

Post by Paladin »

The zealot is proclaiming Libya as serious ? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Its a pimple on an elephants azz. If you want to seriously have Rs considered for running the country, this soap opera isn't going to do it.

8)

kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Post by kantuckyII »

I'm claiming 20,000 advanced weapons are very serious. Not Libya. Good night, you know I've got this right!

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO
Location: Those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it

Post by dazed&confused »

Your right, your absolutely right. If I were advising Republicans, I'd encourage them to push the whole Libya thing in 2016. Benghazi! Benghazi!

mister b
SEOP

Post by mister b »

With logic like this, we can blame Reagan for Soviet weapons falling into the terrorists' hands when the USSR fell. ;-)

The European Union was the major seller of weapons to Libya that were used against the rebels, who were in fact secertly armed by the US.

We really have no business being in their business. The vast majority of Libyans don't want us there and the region as a whole resents us for being "in their business". I.E. Eygpt

Of course, we are the rich uncle that everyone runs to when they need something or want help and once they get it, they want us to stay away.

Democracy can't be thrust on to a people that don't understand it nor want it.

kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Post by kantuckyII »

Dazed and Confuses, What the heck is wrong with you people? This is not going away. It is hard to say what we're going to face with these weapons.

And As far as Benghazi, is has taken them this long to get Clinton front of the committee.

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO
Location: Those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it

Post by dazed&confused »

kantuckyII wrote:Dazed and Confuses, What the heck is wrong with you people? This is not going away. It is hard to say what we're going to face with these weapons.

And As far as Benghazi, is has taken them this long to get Clinton front of the committee.
I'm with ya man. Keep pushing it!

kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Post by kantuckyII »

Obama did provide air support for the people to overthrow Moammar Qaddafi. Knowing, that they had the weaponry they did, it was extremely negligent and irresponsible of this administration to make sure that weaponry did not fall into the hands of the people that it did, as we were involved in this battle already. That American air support no doubt allowed terrorist to seize those weapons. Some type of troops or air attack or what ever should have taken those weapons out early on

He's worried whether I can put 10 bullets or 11 in my handgun but he's not worried about 20,000 surface-to-air missiles?

mister b
SEOP

Post by mister b »

The logic on this thread is this...

China having their first aircraft carrier is Reagan's fault. Because...the Soviet Union fell during Reagan's tenure and the former USSR is forced to sell arms etc to raise money.

Reagan should have bought up all of the weapons of the former Soviet Union or at least seen to the destruction of their arms. Most noteable, their stock pile of nuclear arms. A lot of which is unaccounted for.

This is the logic for Obama's blunder, sorry yours not mine, in Libya.

I would be more worried about unaccounted nuclear weapons than some air to ground missiles. While the missing arms you are talking about may be used against our troops at some point in time, they will most likely end up being sold in the USA at a Gun Appreiciation Day gun and trade show in the near future and bought up by many who think they need some missiles. Hopefully, none will accidentally go off like some guns did at last weekend's gun shows.

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

kantuckyII wrote:Obama did provide air support for the people to overthrow Moammar Qaddafi. Knowing, that they had the weaponry they did, it was extremely negligent and irresponsible of this administration to make sure that weaponry did not fall into the hands of the people that it did, as we were involved in this battle already. That American air support no doubt allowed terrorist to seize those weapons. Some type of troops or air attack or what ever should have taken those weapons out early on

He's worried whether I can put 10 bullets or 11 in my handgun but he's not worried about 20,000 surface-to-air missiles?

I guess that one would have to ask "Who is the friend and who is the foe?"

abuck76
SEOPS HO

Post by abuck76 »

Tuck, all I can say is two things.I live rent free in your head... :lol: :lol: ..Booga Booga.......and secondly dazed is absolutely correct...Please, PLEASE push Bengazi into the 2016 election.....I think you are onto something big here tuck!!..... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ..................... :12224

abuck76
SEOPS HO

Post by abuck76 »

Hillary slams repube senator.............. :12224

http://www.upworthy.com/hillary-clinton ... -the-bengh

Paladin
SEOP

Post by Paladin »

Johnson is a total boob. Standard for most Rs.

Hillary would run circles around these clowns as Prez.

Clinton 2016 :lol:

Return to “The Off season”