PLEASE PRAY FOR MRS.BAIT SURGERY WEDNESDAY.

General Chat
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

PLEASE PRAY FOR MRS.BAIT SURGERY WEDNESDAY.

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

Okay I'm going to put this out there before I have a chance to think about it.It may cause me a whoopin with a metal broom handle, But I'm a big guy.And I believe in the ''Power of Prayer'',So I believe you have to know what you're praying about. Lisa went to her female Dr. yesterday. She's been having trouble for some time.Between the Fybroid Tumors and Endometriosis they are doing a radical hysterectomy Wednesday at SOMC, Where she works.Originally they were going to do an ablation, And a tubal. But after the ultrasound, They said that would not help.And they told her she couldn't wait.so please I'm asking my ''Prayer Warrior'' friends to cover my wife with your prayers for a successful surgery, And great lab results.There is no sense keeping it a secret, And robbing her of the prayers that she'll need. But if I had to have Prostate surgery, No need in me telling you I have a heel spur.Thank you in advance and God Bless you my friends. Ozzie

BubbleGumTiger
SEOPS Hippo

Re: PLEASE PRAY FOR MRS.BAIT SURGERY WEDNESDAY.

Post by BubbleGumTiger »

Gotcha covered TomCat...............

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

thank you friend. after 28 years of marriage to this ky. gal I have come to the conclusion that I dearly love her. and would be lost without her. pray for great lab work with no cancer.
she's my bestest buddy.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

her surgery is 730 wed. at SOMC in Portsmouth. even if you don't comment remember her in prayer please.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

plus we'll be without her income until she's able to return to work at somc, they are holding her job for her.

BubbleGumTiger
SEOPS Hippo

Post by BubbleGumTiger »

I cant guarantee you food but if you stop by the house I will have you a cold beverage of your choice...........being retired I dont think I can afford the groceries to feed you little fella................ :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

C-Bolt
SEOP

Post by C-Bolt »

Sorry to hear this bait! Hope everything goes well

Leo Byrd
SEO

Post by Leo Byrd »

Thinking bout you Bait and everything will be fine........Mrs Bait is one tuff lady...............

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Prayers, strength and comfort for Mrs. Bait.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I just got home from SOMC to take care of the pets. Praise God Lisa's surgery went so well. They were able to do it laproscopically through the belly button. They took out everything, And initially didn't see any cause for cancer concerns. But we'll probably have to wait till about Monday for final pathology reports. She did awesome in surgery and the recovery room. Everybody there was very caring and pleasant. She is in the new part in a private room. So that's a blessing as well. The Dr. said it went extremely well, And she may just miss 2/3 weeks of work. And very well may be able to come home tomorrow.Praise God things went so well, And I can't say enough for all the Friends and Prayer Warriors out there who have prayed for her n checked on her. It was a true blessing and a praise to hear the reports.And God bless everybody for the prayers thank you so much n well wishes.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

I'm very glad and happy to hear that, Bait. Hope she has a full, healthy, strong recovery buddy.

grndma1
SEOPS HO

Post by grndma1 »

Tell Lisa that Im so happy she is doing well. Also tell her that she is gonna feel so much better now . Also tell her not to try to overdo it and rush the healing process. Pamper her and do all you can to help her out while she is on mend. :122245

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I just wanted to let everybody know. lisa's test results came back awesome, no cancer, and her lab work was great. she has been back to work for a couple weeks now. she was off a month. thanks again for the prayers and god bless you.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Great news

Return to “The Off season”