Your dream custom car

General Chat
dazed&confused
SEOPS HO
Location: Those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it

Your dream custom car

Post by dazed&confused »

OK, let's say you win the lottery big. Right after your Caribbean vacation, you dial up the custom car guys. What are you asking for? I have a lot of cars on my wish list but my favorite would be......
A 49-51 Ford F100, triple black, lowered, chrome rims, all new mechanicals. I want it as a real nice cruiser.
OK, go!
Last edited by dazed&confused on Mon Nov 24, 2014 9:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Re: Your dream custom car

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

I've got a few car's in my mind as well. If I was having one done, my first choice would be a 1970 GTO JUDGE with ram air, white with gold trim, all original but the suspension and brakes. I think I would call Danny, the owner of Counts Customs out in Vegas, (Counting Cars Show) to have him do it, if I had that kind of money.

Tigercannon71
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Tigercannon71 »

1988 Cutlass Cierra. I want it redone with everything original except soundsystem. I want the electronics all updated so I can have GPS and a couple usb ports and everything right in front of me. Plus on my steering wheel I want to be able to control my radio with it.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

1984 MONTE CARLO SS. Mostly original but the suspension and brakes and a few extra's to the engine. Now this one I would have a kick-un sound system in. This is going to be a good thread.

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO

Post by dazed&confused »

Man, I thought this thread would pull in a lot more gearheads than this. Has America lost it's love of the car? Has anyone on here seen American Graffiti?

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

I was thinking the same thing Dazed. I thought this thread would be 3 pages by now.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

a turquoise and white 57 chevy. I'd drive it a month, then give it to my dad. who has wanted a 57 chevy all his life.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

as far as for me a brand spankin new ford f150 kingcab 4 wheel drive with everything but a restroom.

Philos_Finest
All Conference

Post by Philos_Finest »

Mercedes-Benz G63 AMG 6x6

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

1969 Plymouth Road Runner

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO

Post by dazed&confused »

65 Goat

C-Bolt
SEOP

Post by C-Bolt »

Saw jet black mint condition 67 440 magnum charger go by me the other day,talk about a good sounding exhaust that baby really roared,not like that muffled up space ship crap you hear today.About the only exhaust noise you hear now is diesel trucks and harleys,how they can get by with EPA I have no idea.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

1986 Olds Hurst 442

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

C-Bolt wrote:Saw jet black mint condition 67 440 magnum charger go by me the other day,talk about a good sounding exhaust that baby really roared,not like that muffled up space ship crap you hear today.About the only exhaust noise you hear now is diesel trucks and harleys,how they can get by with EPA I have no idea.
Yeah, I like that glass pack exhaust sound as well Bolt. whapppppp paaaaaaahh! Glass pack cherry bomb's. But the new deep ground vibrating borla exhaust sound, sounds mean and wicked too. Gives more horsepower increase too. Them new Challenger/Charger Hellcats has an in between sound of both when they are getting on it. Sound all it's own. I heard a loud kerosene burner today up by Kroger, along with the rattling. :lol: :lol: :lol: Ole JG said you can put a certain kind of loud exhaust on them too, we talked about that one time out there in the pole barn by the steep embankment. :lol: :lol: :lol:

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I had a 68 chevelle with a 327 in it 2 door ragtop. I lost her in a divorce 32 years ago

DANG I MISS THAT CAR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

You're Tiger Bait wrote:I had a 68 chevelle with a 327 in it 2 door ragtop. I lost her in a divorce 32 years ago

DANG I MISS THAT CAR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah, those Chevelles was one sharp car. I liked the black one with the white stripes in the movie Dazed and Confused. Have you seen that movie, Bait? If not, check it out and see what you think. Good looking car. Not sure what year the car was. Had to be late 60's early 70's.
Last edited by TRENCHFOOT on Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

1965 Ford pick up that had the twin I beam and the 352 motor/3 on the tree. Candy apple red.

C-Bolt
SEOP

Post by C-Bolt »

I liked the black one with the white stripes in the movie Dazed and Confused. Have you seen that movie, Bait?
Must be where our ole buddy on here got his user name from,that was a great movie!

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

C-Bolt wrote:
I liked the black one with the white stripes in the movie Dazed and Confused. Have you seen that movie, Bait?
Must be where our ole buddy on here got his user name from,that was a great movie!
I was wondering about that too. :-D Yep, very good movie.

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO

Post by dazed&confused »

Trenchfoot wrote:
C-Bolt wrote:
I was wondering about that too. :-D Yep, very good movie.

Return to “The Off season”