SEOPS musicians

General Chat
The Oaf
SEO

SEOPS musicians

Post by The Oaf »

Who of our fine members are the pickers, strummers, drummers, singers, etc?

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Re: SEOPS musicians

Post by Orange and Brown »

I play banjo, fiddle, stand up base, saxophone, drums, guitar......
I think that's everything.

The Oaf
SEO

Post by The Oaf »

I have a 1996 Black American Series fender strat made in the USA, like Eric Clapton's. A 1996 fiesta red Fender Jagstang with a duel humbucker and burgundy pick guard designed by Kurt Cobain, made in Japan. A 1963 Gibson ES-125 sunburst hollow body electric with a PS-90 pickup, a 1978 Takemine blonde pre-lawsuit flat top acoustic. An Ibanez 4 string cherry apple red bass, 1998. I run all this through an electro-harmonix small clone chorus, BOSS DS-1 distortion pedal and a BOSS OS-2 overdrive pedal. All powered by multiple crate amps and all in excellent condition. Rock On!

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

I can sing ya every song hank Williams ever wrote.i just need a campfire.

The Oaf
SEO

Post by The Oaf »

You're Tiger Bait wrote:I can sing ya every song hank Williams ever wrote.i just need a campfire.
And a pair of cowboy boots and a 24-pack! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Drums. But sold my Pearl kit to a preacher in Lancaster a few years ago. Got a suped stereo/PA sound system now. Harman Kardon receiver/200 cd Kenwood cd player/2 T-pro 6200 amps/2 stack Peavey 215 speakers with horns/2 front firing punch T-pro 15 inch subs with built in crossover's. I rock my block occasionally. It will jam your a$$ off. Shakes the house, when turned up close to the clip. :aaaaa24 When I get around to purchasing a good mixer board, a whole band could hook into it. Could DJ as well. :122245

The Oaf
SEO

Post by The Oaf »

Trenchfoot wrote:Drums. But sold my Pearl kit to a preacher in Lancaster a few years ago. Got a suped stereo/PA sound system now. Harman Kardon receiver/200 cd Kenwood cd player/2 T-pro 6200 amps/2 stack Peavey 215 speakers with horns/2 front firing punch T-pro 15 inch subs with built in crossover's. I rock my block occasionally. It will jam your a$$ off. Shakes the house, when turned up close to the clip. :aaaaa24 When I get around to purchasing a good mixer board, a whole band could hook into it. Could DJ as well. :122245
Daaaayyyyum we could make a lot of noise with that rig! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

The Oaf wrote:
Trenchfoot wrote:Drums. But sold my Pearl kit to a preacher in Lancaster a few years ago. Got a suped stereo/PA sound system now. Harman Kardon receiver/200 cd Kenwood cd player/2 T-pro 6200 amps/2 stack Peavey 215 speakers with horns/2 front firing punch T-pro 15 inch subs with built in crossover's. I rock my block occasionally. It will jam your a$$ off. Shakes the house, when turned up close to the clip. :aaaaa24 When I get around to purchasing a good mixer board, a whole band could hook into it. Could DJ as well. :122245
Daaaayyyyum we could make a lot of noise with that rig! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Oaf, you ought to hear it when I plug the laptop into the auxiliary of the Harmon Kardon receiver. Those PA amps gets a choice signal from both, then pure thunder and clear high's are delivered to the PA speaker set up. Youtube video's sound great. Ask ole Bolt, he was over here New Years eve. Listened to a whole live concert of White Snake. Man, did it ever sound good. Love to mic up a drum kit through it with a good mixer board and a pressure unit sometime, just to see how it would sound. Probably make a drum kit sound like a million bucks with a good mic set up. Been playing drums since I was a youngster. I'll have another set someday. Been checking those DW drums out. Very well made. Thick looking lugs and they carry nice hardware separately. That's where the money is at, all the hardware. If you buy a good named drum brand, you only get the shells. All your cymbal stands, pedals, high hat stand, drum (throne) seat, front tom tom stand, etc etc, and of coarse your cymbals. I like Zildjian and they are expensive. Rack up some big money quick in a quality kit. Once in awhile you can buy a kit with some hardware with it, but not usually. I had about 4 grand in those pearls I had, I should have never sold them. Needed the money at the time and lost my butt on them.

Focused
SEOPS

Post by Focused »

I sang bass and played lead guitar (fender telecaster) for many years in a southern gospel quartet... Old "Arthur" has put a damper on the playing now...

Runner
SEO

Post by Runner »

I can't play a lick on any type of instrument, but I have a good ear when it comes to music. I ran the soundboards (and lighting systems) for several different local bands including McGuffey Lane, The Muffs/Money and The Godz at different times though out their heydays.

The Oaf
SEO

Post by The Oaf »

Sounds like we could turn SEOPS into Hee-Haw! I'm sure there's plenty of bib overalls and mason jars(hopefully not empty) laying around. Might be hard finding some good looking women down there, at least one with a full set of teeth! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

:aaaaa24 :aaaaa24 :aaaaa24

The Oaf
SEO

Post by The Oaf »

Wanted: inbred banjo picker wanted for trip to Moonville Tunnel. Full set of teeth not required, in fact, frowned upon!

C-Bolt
SEOP

Post by C-Bolt »

Nice, already recruiting! We could give him the free set of teeth from fake teeth.com

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

The Oaf wrote:Wanted: inbred banjo picker wanted for trip to Moonville Tunnel. Full set of teeth not required, in fact, frowned upon!
:aaaaa24 :aaaaa24 :aaaaa24 :aaaaa24 :aaaaa24 :aaaaa24 :aaaaa24

The Oaf
SEO

Post by The Oaf »

Trenchfoot wrote:
The Oaf wrote:Wanted: inbred banjo picker wanted for trip to Moonville Tunnel. Full set of teeth not required, in fact, frowned upon!

I met this old banjo picker one time who played in a band named, and I quote, "Toofless and Couthless" :lol: :lol: :lol:

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

The Oaf wrote:
Trenchfoot wrote:

I met this old banjo picker one time who played in a band named, and I quote, "Toofless and Couthless" :lol: :lol: :lol:
:aaaaa24 :aaaaa24 :aaaaa24 :aaaaa24 :aaaaa24

The Oaf
SEO

Post by The Oaf »

He had such a jagged snaggletooth that I believe he could have opened up a can of soup or a bottle of beer with it! :aaaaa8

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

The Oaf wrote:He had such a jagged snaggletooth that I believe he could have opened up a can of soup or a bottle of beer with it! :aaaaa8
:aaaaa24 :aaaaa24 :aaaaa24 :aaaaa24

C-Bolt
SEOP

Post by C-Bolt »

Sounds like somebody we know trench :122245 JC

Return to “The Off season”