Another CoVid-19 thought...

General Chat
OHHS old timer
SEOPS HOF

Another CoVid-19 thought...

Post by OHHS old timer »

These are the days where dogs everywhere are rejoicing; their owners must stay at home and they get attention 24/7......

Cats, meanwhile, are contemplating suicide due to the fact that they are running out places to hide from said owner......

Just a thought....have a great day!!!

I'm not old, I'm mold....still growing!!
2019 NCAA Tournament Pick 'em champ
OHHS old timer
SEOPS HOF

Re: Another CoVid-19 thought...

Post by OHHS old timer »

Another thought....

Missouri is the "show me" state.
Maybe their state motto should be....

"Missouri loves company"

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

OHHS old timer wrote: Wed Apr 22, 2020 9:08 am These are the days where dogs everywhere are rejoicing; their owners must stay at home and they get attention 24/7......

Cats, meanwhile, are contemplating suicide due to the fact that they are running out places to hide from said owner......

I love them both. I've owned dogs too, but my cats love to be around us. One lays by me most of the time, and the others are attention seekers as well. Ole C-bolt has a cat that's on his lap most of the time when he's inside. Observing and owning cats over the years they all have different personality's. I found that they are just as dogs but in a different way. A bit more prissy and a tad more independent, but needs attention and loving too. They sure make me laugh sometimes, and they are also jealous of each other. I have one that will let ya know it with a loud scratching sounding meow. :lol: :lol: You would just have to see it and hear it. Funnier than heck. :)

OHHS old timer
SEOPS HOF

Post by OHHS old timer »

TRENCHFOOT wrote: Wed Apr 22, 2020 10:08 pm
OHHS old timer wrote: Wed Apr 22, 2020 9:08 am These are the days where dogs everywhere are rejoicing; their owners must stay at home and they get attention 24/7......

I love them both. I've owned dogs too, but my cats love to be around us. One lays by me most of the time, and the others are attention seekers as well. Ole C-bolt has a cat that's on his lap most of the time when he's inside. Observing and owning cats over the years they all have different personality's. I found that they are just as dogs but in a different way. A bit more prissy and a tad more independent, but needs attention and loving too. They sure make me laugh sometimes, and they are also jealous of each other. I have one that will let ya know it with a loud scratching sounding meow. :lol: :lol: You would just have to see it and hear it. Funnier than heck. :)
A friend and I did the dog and cat one. An early morning talk show host down here came up with the Missouri...working on others-stay tuned....

Return to “The Off season”