Heartland (TV Show)

General Chat
LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Heartland (TV Show)

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

Just got Netflix and I do not know how I missed this show.
I am on season one episode two and I am hooked.
Did anyone else watch this show?

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Re: Heartland (TV Show)

Post by VetteMan »

I have watched every episode and really enjoyed it. I'm hoping that they will pick it up at some point and continue with the show at some time.

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Season 14 is coming.

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

LICKING COUNTY FAN wrote: Mon May 04, 2020 12:41 pm Just got Netflix and I do not know how I missed this show.
I am on season one episode two and I am hooked.
Did anyone else watch this show?
VetteMan wrote: Sun May 17, 2020 4:31 pm I have watched every episode and really enjoyed it. I'm hoping that they will pick it up at some point and continue with the show at some time.
I've had Netflix for probably a couple years or more, when I said that I had watched every episode of Heartland before, it was probably maybe a year or more since I had watched it. From time to time it would reappear on Netflix, but it was always the first 12 or 13 seasons that I had already watched. I think my daughter had told me that it would be starting with new seasons at some point. That's when I saw that you said that it would be starting with a couple new seasons pretty soon. I agree with you about really enjoining the show, and I'm looking forward to it starting over again.

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Netflix has seasons 1-11 in America. 12 and 13 is suppose to appear in Aug or Sept. Can't remember which. Spectrum as seasons 12 13 replaying on channel 257 in my area. But they are not on-demand like I first thought.

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

LICKING COUNTY FAN wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 2:19 pm Netflix has seasons 1-11 in America. 12 and 13 is suppose to appear in Aug or Sept. Can't remember which. Spectrum as seasons 12 13 replaying on channel 257 in my area. But they are not on-demand like I first thought.
I couldn't really remember how many seasons that I did watch, but I do know that I watched every season. Thanks for clearing that up somewhat. I have Dish, if it was ever on Dish, and it very well may have been, then I never saw it on Dish. The only place that I ever watched it was on Netflix. From here on out I'll be looking for it on Dish hopefully as well as Netflix.

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

On season 13 and it still is my fav show on TV.

Return to “The Off season”