SEOPS H

Re: Have you been wearing your mask

Post by VetteMan »

I have and plan to continue doing so.

Paladin
SEOP

Post by Paladin »

Each time I go out in public places I wear my mask.

Have gun, will travel
OHHS old timer
SEOPS HOF

Post by OHHS old timer »

Wore a mask one time early on and that's been it for me.

I'm not old, I'm mold....still growing!!
2019 NCAA Tournament Pick 'em champ
LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

I do when I am grocery shopping.

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

No. It fogs my glasses.

OHHS old timer
SEOPS HOF

Post by OHHS old timer »

cbolt wrote: Tue May 19, 2020 2:05 am No. It fogs my glasses.
This problem has existed for years, bolt. As a retired AF medic, I had to wear a mask often. Today, most masks-both surgical and N95- have a small metal strip. Bend it to the bridge of your nose for a better fit (your breath should go through the mask; not up and over the top of it). If you wear glasses as I do....adjust the mask, then let the weight of your glasses hold the mask in place.

There are still some masks that do not have a strip. All I can say for people wearing these types is to purchase anti-fog wipes. You still might be S.O.L. because some glasses have special coatings on them.

This is from my experience and an opinion of an optometrist friend of mine.

I'm not old, I'm mold....still growing!!
2019 NCAA Tournament Pick 'em champ
cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

Ahh I never knew that, old timer. I got some with that metal strip but didn't know you was supposed to bend it down like that. I'll give that a try next time. 8-)

GalliaGrad78
SEOP

Post by GalliaGrad78 »

Always in public places. My wife says that cleaning your glasses with shaving cream will prevent them from fogging. I have not tried it though.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

GalliaGrad78 wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 5:37 am Always in public places. My wife says that cleaning your glasses with shaving cream will prevent them from fogging. I have not tried it though.
That also works on your bathroom mirror. Best to use the old type cream where you need to shake the can.

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
svac83
SE

Post by svac83 »

i always have my mask with me. when i am going to be within 6 feet of someone that i can't avoid my mask is always up. When i am at piggly wiggly at 830 am and there is only 3 cars in the parking lot. my mask is on when i walk in but how i shop when i am only one in my aisle my mask is hanging down. when i go to check out my mask is up. When i walk around my neighborhood my mask is in my pocket. I follow the rules when i cant social distance i have it. But if i am socially distanced i will not have my mask on. So if i am pumping gas and no one is on the other side of pump i don't have my mask up.

I see more people wearing masks everyday. I don't like wearing my mask. But when i began to look at it in the way that i wear my mask to respect other people wearing a mask is a easy choice. I always want to show respect to other people.

usmcengineer
Freshman Team

Post by usmcengineer »

Nope wont do it for this plandemic. I haven't wore one from the start and won't start now, but I do stay my 6' away from people not because they say to because I just don't like being that close to most people

1987chieftains
SEOPS H

Post by 1987chieftains »

i read this last night although it is funny it does make you think. " If a good pair of blue jeans can't stop the smell of a fart. whats a thin mask going to do?"

AT THE RESERVATION
TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

1987chieftains wrote: Thu Jul 23, 2020 11:11 pm i read this last night although it is funny it does make you think. " If a good pair of blue jeans can't stop the smell of a fart. whats a thin mask going to do?"
That's a gas form (fart). :lol: :lol: :lol: Covid is droplets/aerosol in the air, from talking, sneezing, or coughing. The mask's stop that mostly from an infected person from spreading it. But a mask can help a healthy person from catching it, but more so with infected people from putting it in the air around others. Hard to explain when your computer runs like a turtle with a broken leg like mine is, from all these worthless ads popping up on here. :lol: :lol: :lol: How ya been, 87? Haven't heard from ya in awhile.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Heard last night there is a business in Logan that is closing their doors due to having to wear mask. Only will see people if they call for an appointment.

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
1987chieftains
SEOPS H

Post by 1987chieftains »

TRENCHFOOT wrote: Thu Jul 23, 2020 11:32 pm
1987chieftains wrote: Thu Jul 23, 2020 11:11 pm i read this last night although it is funny it does make you think. " If a good pair of blue jeans can't stop the smell of a fart. whats a thin mask going to do?"
That's a gas form (fart). :lol: :lol: :lol: Covid is droplets/aerosol in the air, from talking, sneezing, or coughing. The mask's stop that mostly from an infected person from spreading it. But a mask can help a healthy person from catching it, but more so with infected people from putting it in the air around others. Hard to explain when your computer runs like a turtle with a broken leg like mine is, from all these worthless ads popping up on here. :lol: :lol: :lol: How ya been, 87? Haven't heard from ya in awhile.
Not bad. Work has been balls to the wall since this the Rona started. 6/7 days a week, 12/14 hrs a day. It gets old, especially when its for free :x

AT THE RESERVATION
TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

1987chieftains wrote: Sat Jul 25, 2020 7:34 pm
Not bad. Work has been balls to the wall since this the Rona started. 6/7 days a week, 12/14 hrs a day. It gets old, especially when its for free :x
FREE? What ya doing putting some extra voluntary hours in at the local food bank, or something? :lol: :lol: :lol: The Bent ought to be paying you overtime, with time/and a half pay over 40 hrs a week.

1987chieftains
SEOPS H

Post by 1987chieftains »

TRENCHFOOT wrote: Sat Jul 25, 2020 11:00 pm

FREE? What ya doing putting some extra voluntary hours in at the local food bank, or something? :lol: :lol: :lol: The Bent ought to be paying you overtime, with time/and a half pay over 40 hrs a week.
Yeah! No salary, it has its perks. Hell No! I left Bent a year ago. Wasn't making enough to pay my bills.

AT THE RESERVATION
TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

1987chieftains wrote: Sun Jul 26, 2020 1:25 am
TRENCHFOOT wrote: Sat Jul 25, 2020 11:00 pm

Yeah! No salary, it has its perks. Hell No! I left Bent a year ago. Wasn't making enough to pay my bills.
Bet it's been hotter than an oven in there at the Bent, with these temps we've been stuck in. :lol: EMS would be picking me up down there at least twice a week if I was in there. :lol: This heat has been ridiculous. Glad you found a better job, 87. PM me sometime, and tell me about it.

All-SEO
Waterboy

Post by All-SEO »

Always

Return to “The Off season”