JV Team

2020 Ohio State Fair Cancelled

Post by 91raider97bobcat »

petesweaty
All Conference

Re: 2020 Ohio State Fair Cancelled

Post by petesweaty »

Another joke!

537 people have died in Ohio outside of nursing homes since March 15 because of this virus.
Probably half of those 537 are really not from covid, they were just written down as that for federal money.

273 died on average every day in Ohio in 2019.

Omega
SEOPS H

Post by Omega »

petesweaty wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 12:41 pm Another joke!

537 people have died in Ohio outside of nursing homes since March 15 because of this virus.
Probably half of those 537 are really not from covid, they were just written down as that for federal money.

Politics aside, the story does put a little damper on the reopening of schools and the start up of football this fall.

Gut feelings are your guardian angels
1987chieftains
SEOPS H

Post by 1987chieftains »

What a joke!!

AT THE RESERVATION
LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

Chump said this hoax was just going to go away, so they must have cancelled the fair for another reason.

Chief02
Varsity

Post by Chief02 »

Hospitals have taken a massive financial hit during this time with elective surgeries being halted for the time they were. Also, less people going to the ER has impacted the revenue stream. You speak of things you don’t actually know. I work in a hospital and pull financial numbers everyday. I have seen first hand the financial impact. As to your little conspiracy of hospitals getting more for COVID deaths, let me ask you a question. Do you know how many days an insurance will cover a patient on a ventilator? Let me answer it for you because I know you don’t. It’s 3 and if you have a really good insurance, maybe 5 days. So some of these patients on ventilators for 10 or 12 days, the hospital actually loses money on those too. Ventilator level of care is extremely expensive. So if hospitals should get more reimbursement, yes, it should be for those cases where the patient had to be on a ventilator for a longer period of time that was covered. However, I know with no amount of facts I give you, you will not concede to any level of knowledge gained. Instead, you will still merely spout straight lies, half-truths, conspiracy theories and misogynistic trash.

Omega
SEOPS H

Post by Omega »

Chief02 wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 8:25 am

Hospitals have taken a massive financial hit during this time with elective surgeries being halted for the time they were. Also, less people going to the ER has impacted the revenue stream. You speak of things you don’t actually know. I work in a hospital and pull financial numbers everyday. I have seen first hand the financial impact. As to your little conspiracy of hospitals getting more for COVID deaths, let me ask you a question. Do you know how many days an insurance will cover a patient on a ventilator? Let me answer it for you because I know you don’t. It’s 3 and if you have a really good insurance, maybe 5 days. So some of these patients on ventilators for 10 or 12 days, the hospital actually loses money on those too. Ventilator level of care is extremely expensive. So if hospitals should get more reimbursement, yes, it should be for those cases where the patient had to be on a ventilator for a longer period of time that was covered. However, I know with no amount of facts I give you, you will not concede to any level of knowledge gained. Instead, you will still merely spout straight lies, half-truths, conspiracy theories and misogynistic trash.
Small world Chief02. I was an excel jockey for hospitals and physician groups for 34 years.

Gut feelings are your guardian angels
noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Chief02 wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 8:25 am

Good read

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us

Return to “The Off season”