Sports related collection

General Chat
Rusty Shackleford
Freshman Team

Sports related collection

Post by Rusty Shackleford »

Anyone on here collect sports stuff. Cards, gear, signs whatever. I kinda have a random one mostly UK or nascar stuff. Have a Brendan Gaughan autograph from Mid Ohio race. Couple UK and OSU Jerseys and chase Elliott T-shirts and hats. My worst one was UK hats. Every time I’d go to a game I’d buy a hat because I’d gotten the last hat I bought autographed. Have one hat that’s kinda random. Josh Harrellson, Doron Lamb, Cameron Mills, Dick Vitale. One with Noel’s, one with Julius Randle. Rick robie, Kenny Walker. I had to stop haha. Last year I finally got Calipari signed basketball. Well that’s my weird collection of stuff

I know what's wrong with it. It's a Ford. You know what they say Ford stands for, don't ya? It stands for 'Fix it again, Tony'.
PTrojan59
S

Re: Sports related collection

Post by PTrojan59 »

Bobbleheads and License plates for me lol. I’ve sort of dialed it back on both recently. I’d say within the last year I’ve only added a handful to the collections.

Who Dey!
OHHS old timer
SEOPS HOF

Post by OHHS old timer »

I have a baseball signed by the "Nasty Boys" of the 1990 Reds....Charlton, Dibble, and Myers.

Got some signed jerseys and sticks as well. Most notably HOF Phil Esposito.

Got other assorted things as well...

I'm not old, I'm mold....still growing!!
2019 NCAA Tournament Pick 'em champ
FANOSPORTS
SEOPS

Post by FANOSPORTS »

Collected as a kid in 60's and early 70's then gave those those to my little brothers when I went in the military in 75. Started collecting again in 1980 and continued until I retired in 2018. Cards, bobble heads, autographs, baseballs, jersey cards, etc. Along with about 10,000 common cards and 3,300 rookie cards I probably have 200 OSU autos of their best basketball/football players ever, 150 pro football autos, 90 NBA autos and 120 MLB autos (mostly Reds) with most being hall of famers along with about 600 jersey, ball, pants or other game used pieces from all sports. I parted with my most valuable piece, a Tom Brady 2000 playoff contenders rookie auto a couple years ago after retirement along with a few LeBron and Jordan autos but it was time to start selling at my age and let some of the youngsters enjoy the hobby. My favorite item I can't part with is a PSA certified Mickey Mantle autographed 8x10 photo that is sweet.

"ONCE A MARINE, ALWAYS A MARINE"

Return to “The Off season”