Mask wearing during CoViD-19

General Chat
OHHS old timer
SEOPS HOF

Mask wearing during CoViD-19

Post by OHHS old timer »

Found an interesting article on mask wearing from the American Association of Physicians and Surgeons. It is one month old but a good article nonetheless.

https://aapsonline.org/mask-facts/

I'm not old, I'm mold....still growing!!
2019 NCAA Tournament Pick 'em champ
OHHS old timer
SEOPS HOF

Re: Mask wearing during CoViD-19

Post by OHHS old timer »

OHHS old timer wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2020 1:33 pm Found an interesting article on mask wearing from the American Association of Physicians and Surgeons. It is one month old but a good article nonetheless.

https://aapsonline.org/mask-facts/
To clarify: The first part of the article goes pretty in-depth. I just re-read the article.....very good info....IMHO.

I'm not old, I'm mold....still growing!!
2019 NCAA Tournament Pick 'em champ
VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

Driving back this afternoon from down in Kentucky, heading east on Rt-52 through New Boston, I glanced over at a shopping center, and noticed what appeared to be a car show. (cruise-in) I keep a couple masks in my car all the time in a plastic container. I didn't even think twice about it, I put a mask on and started walking around looking at some of the cars. (Very nice Cars) There must have been 80-90 cars there when I was there. (5:00-5:15) I suppose I could say that it's none of my business, and really it's not, But I was very shocked at how few people were wearing masks. I would say that there were probably 120-130 people sitting and walking around looking at the cars, and I'm probably being generous if I said that 12-15 people were wearing a mask.

Black Panther
SEO

Post by Black Panther »

VetteMan wrote: Sat Jul 18, 2020 9:03 pm Driving back this afternoon from down in Kentucky, heading east on Rt-52 through New Boston, I glanced over at a shopping center, and noticed what appeared to be a car show. (cruise-in) I keep a couple masks in my car all the time in a plastic container. I didn't even think twice about it, I put a mask on and started walking around looking at some of the cars. (Very nice Cars) There must have been 80-90 cars there when I was there. (5:00-5:15) I suppose I could say that it's none of my business, and really it's not, But I was very shocked at how few people were wearing masks. I would say that there were probably 120-130 people sitting and walking around looking at the cars, and I'm probably being generous if I said that 12-15 people were wearing a mask.
They'll have to get one on if they want to shop for groceries.Or shop in general next week.We'll see how they get around that.

"I have a deep affection for the University of Pittsburgh.It is my University.I am proud to be a Pitt man.”-Jock Sutherland

Return to “The Off season”