Hurricane Delta

General Chat
OHHS old timer
SEOPS HOF

Hurricane Delta

Post by OHHS old timer »

Please keep Louisiana in your prayers....

Hurricane Delta hit the tip of the Yucatan Peninsula as a Cat. 4. It's about to enter the Gulf of Mexico and will get larger in size but only strengthen to a Cat. 3 before hitting south central Louisiana sometime Friday morning.

You folks up there will get this late next Monday evening or Tuesday for sure. Plenty of rain cometh your way.

Some folks here are prepping to travel to Baton Rouge and meet up with other volunteers to assist in search and rescue efforts. I'm not going but have loaned them my trailer to haul extra gear.

I'm not old, I'm mold....still growing!!
2019 NCAA Tournament Pick 'em champ
OHHS old timer
SEOPS HOF

Re: Hurricane Delta

Post by OHHS old timer »

OHHS old timer wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2020 2:01 pm Please keep Louisiana in your prayers....

Hurricane Delta hit the tip of the Yucatan Peninsula as a Cat. 4. It's about to enter the Gulf of Mexico and will get larger in size but only strengthen to a Cat. 3 before hitting south central Louisiana sometime Friday morning.

You folks up there will get this late next Monday evening or Tuesday for sure. Plenty of rain cometh your way.

Some folks here are prepping to travel to Baton Rouge and meet up with other volunteers to assist in search and rescue efforts. I'm not going but have loaned them my trailer to haul extra gear.
It's not coming this way...a high pressure ridge over east Fla is steering Delta towards the west. A low pressure trough is going to steer the storm northeast towards all of you.

I'm not old, I'm mold....still growing!!
2019 NCAA Tournament Pick 'em champ

Return to “The Off season”