I Think Madden Has Reached There

General Chat
Kingang
Waterboy

I Think Madden Has Reached There

Post by Kingang »

The in-Madden nfl 21 coins game menus and overlays have some new fonts and colors, which would be sufficient to temporarily distract me from the pain of the way recycled they are, if not to just how bad a lot of them seem. Everything from elements of the opening cinematic to the front-end and in-game overlays has this awful compressed video noise that manages to divert you every time it looks. At first, I believed my install may be borked, but I found it in other players' videos, therefore it was intentional. The new pre-game intro section, which is really the only real change to the in-game presentation this season, is full of fullscreen video cuts and overlays which are rotten with the previously mentioned video artifacts.

Referees were once more deemed to be unworthy of making the on-field cut this season, just appearing in short cutscenes where they predict penalties. Regrettably, like the previous fifteen Madden matches, just some kinds of penalties will ever be predicted, which makes me wonder if integrating the true NFL rulebook within this match was ever an actual intention of the publication.

Madden Ultimate Team yields and you'll be showered with pop-up advertisements to check out new cards every time you open the game or are a part of a masochist to attempt to read the different loading screens. The mode remains unchanged, with a concentration on building a superb team to shoot online for head-to-head battle. The cool part is how you can spend hundreds of hours to finally build up a group that potentially has the opportunity to compete with elite squads which other players just bought outright with their credit cards, even only for EA to dump all-new cards part of the way through the year which are a lot more successful than any others previously in existence. Now you can begin the struggle around again, or whip out that credit card. C'mon, buddy. It's simple, simply spend a little more.

Face of the Franchise yields for one more year of awful cutscenes and a fresh, crap story where the Cheap Mut 21 coins game pretends your decisions or activities actually have some material effect on how situations may perform. Patrick plays your faculty head coach that always breaks claims and uses psychological manipulation to ensure chaos in his locker room and knowingly attempts to undermine his own team's chances at a national tournament. Unlike this past year, this groan-inducing farce manages to last after you get drafted into the NFL, which means you get the chance at more awful cutscenes once you become a pro.

Return to “The Off season”