EXCELLENT BOAT DEAL FOR YOU.

General Chat
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

EXCELLENT BOAT DEAL FOR YOU.

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

better get on this deal quick. likely won't be on here for long. BOAT FOR SALE. i've fished in it several times. it belonged to one of my dear friends. and the wife is relocating after his death. the number to call is 740-947-7812, ask for mike. call between 12 noon and 7pm only. they live here at lake white. and he n i were dear friends., and we were fishing buddies. we fished from it here. so about the boat. it's an aluminum v bottom sea nymph that is 13 foot 6 inches long. and a very nice trailer as well, with good tires. it has 3 bench seats. a nearly brand new trolling motor. and nearly a new battery for the trolling motor. the trolling motor is a motor guide, or minn kota, i can't remember which one. and the deep cycle marine battery is an interstate. price a deep cycle marine battery alone and you'll see it;s well over 100.00. it also comes with a depth finder, and has a 2'' trailer ball. the price is 500.00 firm, no haggling. very sweet deal. again just call mike at 740-835-8403.

POSTED SUNDAY AT 1:22 SUNDAY THE IST OF OCTOBER.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS

Return to “The Off season”