Merry Christmas to All!!!

General Chat
OHHS old timer
SEOPS HOF

Merry Christmas to All!!!

Post by OHHS old timer »

It's been a CRAZY year, to say the least. Wuhan Coronavirus causing everything to shut down for awhile...thanks for NOTHING China!! Now, two different vaccines have been approved and folks are getting jabbed. I say the corner is being turned on that crap!!

Jupiter and Saturn have come together for a beautiful site this past Monday. Some astronomers have theorized that this might be the star that led the three wise men to a manger over 2,000 years ago.

With that in mind.....

To....@mattash, @pfloyd,@Ironman92, @cbolt, @countywide35, @TRENCHFOOT, and everyone else in SEOPS Land:

"May the reason for the season fill your hearts with enough love and joy to last throughout the upcoming year!" Best wishes for a happy, healthy, and safe New Year.

If I didn't highlight your name....sorry but, I would be highlighting names until Christmas morning.

God be with all of you and your family....always!!
Last edited by OHHS old timer on Thu Dec 24, 2020 5:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I'm not old, I'm mold....still growing!!
2019 NCAA Tournament Pick 'em champ
OHHS old timer
SEOPS HOF

Re: Merry Christmas SEOPS!!

Post by OHHS old timer »

OHHS old timer wrote: Tue Dec 22, 2020 6:34 pm It's been a CRAZY year, to say the least. Wuhan Coronavirus causing everything to shut down for awhile...thanks for NOTHING China!! Now, two different vaccines have been approved and folks are getting jabbed. I say the corner is being turned on that crap!!

Jupiter and Saturn have come together for a beautiful site this past Monday. Some astronomers have theorized that this might be the star that led the three wise men to a manger over 2,000 years ago.

With that in mind.....

To....@mattash, @pfloyd,@Ironman92, @cbolt, @countywide35, @TRENCHFOOT, and everyone else in SEOPS Land:

"May the reason for the season fill your hearts with enough love and joy to last throughout the upcoming year!" Best wishes for a happy, healthy, and safe New Year.

If I didn't highlight your name....sorry but, I would be highlighting names until Christmas morning.

Wow....I just realised I forgot to say:

Mele Kalikimaka..Joyeux Noel..Frohes Weinachten..or

MERRY CHRISTMAS

I'm not old, I'm mold....still growing!!
2019 NCAA Tournament Pick 'em champ
LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Re: Merry Christmas SEOPS!!

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

Merry Christmas SEOPS!!

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Re: Merry Christmas to All!!!

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

OHHS old timer wrote: Tue Dec 22, 2020 6:34 pm It's been a CRAZY year, to say the least. Wuhan Coronavirus causing everything to shut down for awhile...thanks for NOTHING China!! Now, two different vaccines have been approved and folks are getting jabbed. I say the corner is being turned on that crap!!

With that in mind.....

Back at ya, old timer. Merry Christmas to everyone! May the Lord bring us all a much better New Year! Be safe & healthy everyone!

Return to “The Off season”