Post by mattash »

Who else is excited about this fight?

"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Wayne Gretzky"

Michael Scott
LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Re: Tyson v Paul

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

If Mike takes this seriously he will win though I feel this is just another stunt to punt money in the pockets of those who have dreamed this up.

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

Tyson would have won easily in his prime. Now I'm not so sure. Paul is a capable boxer and the age difference is huge which makes it interesting. If Paul wins people will say it was fixed and if Tyson wins they will say he should have win all along.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Age vs youth. Paul is nowhere the fighter that Tyson was at this age. If Tyson take his skills and takes the fight serious it shouldn't be no contest. Paul has never been hit by someone like Tyson. If Tyson gets one clear hit in Paul will be running for a while. If the Tyson shows up like the one in his last few fights Paul could knock him out.

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

Yep I think the shorter the fight is the more it favors Tyson but if Paul can avoid them big early shots and take it to the later rounds I think Tyson will wear down and Paul can win.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Age is a big factor in this bout. Tyson is a close up toe to toe type fighter with sneaky undercuts. If Paul stays back from the ear biter and scores some big shots he wins, or maybe even a knock out in an early round. Buster Douglas showed how to fight against Tyson long ago. Stay back and throw some big ones when Tyson wears out. I'm going with Paul. July 20th. Aired on Netflix? Might have to go out to the ridge and view this. :)

Return to “The Off season”