It Must Be True

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Madonna and husband Guy Ritchie have set up a schedule of weekly sex appointments to keep the spark alive in their marriage,says Britains Grazia magazine.A friend of the star says the couple "have made appointments to have a connection with each other three times a week.Madonna has also requested M time each week,when she will talk to Guy about her career and he will offer advice." In return,the singer has agreed to travel less and cook for her husband at least once a month.

ThatLoganKid08
Varsity

Post by ThatLoganKid08 »

uhh..wow

ooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh
noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

An evangelical preacher in the West African nation of Gabon apparently drowned while attempting to demonstrate a biblical miracle."He told churchgoers he'd had a revelation that if he had enough faith,he could walk on water like Jesus," Said an eyewitness."He walked into the Water,which soon passed over his head,and he never came back."

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Elders in a Indian village ordered 150 men to dip their hands in boiling oil after food was stolen from a local school. The ancient ritual supposedly would reveal the identity of the thief.Instead,the 150 men are all now nursing severely burned hands.We would have been ostracized had we refused, one 45-year-old man said. Out of fear,we all agreed. About 50 men actually refused the order,and the village elders announced they all must be guilty of the crime.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Katie Holmes is getting cold feet about her impending wedding to Tom Cruise,says the London Mirror.The couple has reportedly set a date for early fall,but "the excitement of their love affair has worn off," a friend who recently visited them tells the Mirror.The friend quotes Holmes as saying,"I don't have my own life anymore. I'm not comfortable." Among the actress' complaints,the friend said,is that Cruise's Church of Scientology now must read and approve any film scripts sent to her

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

A judge in Finland has ruled that $32,000 is too much for a woman to charge a man for fondling her breast.The case involved a couple in their 20s who were taking advantage of a senile 74-year-old man,charging him 25,500 euros ($32,000) for touching the young woman's breast 10 times.Judge Hasse Hakki sentenced the couple to more than a year in jail for over charging the old man."Based on general life experience alone." the judge said, "It is indisputably clear that a 25,500 euro charge is disproportionate to the compensation in question."

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Jessica Simpson has gained 23 pounds since her split from husband Nick Lachey, says "Life & Style". Jess is stuck in a vicious circle,an industry insider tells the magizine. She's eating and drinking to fill a vold but it's causing her to pack on the pounds. The pop star finds it humiliating that Lachey has quickly moved on with actress Vanessa Minnillo,While she has yet to find a steady boyfriend.I wish I were in love, Simpson admitted in a recent TV appearance.When blue,she binges on fast-food double hamburgers,Pepperidge Farm cookies,and beer.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

A Norweigian grade school has provoked a national furor by ordering its male students to urinate sitting down.Principal Anne Lise Gjul says that young boys are simply not that good at aiming and that a clean bathroom benefits both boys and girls.Conservative hard-liner Vidar Kleppe has denounced the decision."When boys are not allowed to pee in the natural way,the way boys have done for generations," said Kleppe, "it meddling with God's work."

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

A British man has died from a rare psychological disorder that caused him to eat unusual objects.Dewi Evans,61,died days after an opertion to remove indigestble items from his bowel,including a paper towel,a screw,a magnet,and 54 pence in loose change.Mr Evans had very special care needs,said an official of the psychiartric facility that was Evans home.An additional fence had to be erected around the hospital to prevent him from abscondling and looking for items to digest.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

An 80-year-old Indian grandmother is crediting her longevity and good health to the 2 pounds of sand she eats every day.Ram Rati says she first tried eating sand as a girl-for fun- and now eats a heaping bowful before every meal,three times a day. My brother and relatives pestered me to quit it, but it was all in vain,said Rati.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Sienna Miller says she is still not ready to settle down with Jude Law,but that she understands the impulses that led him to have an affair last year."Monogany is a weird thing to me," the actress told Rolling Stone."It overrated because let's face it,we're all animals." Miller,24 kicked law, 33,out of their home last year when a taloid revealed that he had an affair with his children's nanny.Miller later relented and began seeing him again.The fact is,said Miller, no one is perfect.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

The Disney Corporation has been shaken by the emergence of a Mickey Mouse sex tape.The two-minute video,filmed at the Euro Disney theme park outside Paris,shows someone costumed as Minnie Mouse--Mickey's longtime consort--simulating sex with canine pal Goofy,and Mickey himself pretending to engage in a homosexual act with an anonymous snowman. We are aware of the video, said a Disney spokeswoman.Action has been taken to prevent this happening again.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

A Croatian woman had electricity and fire shoot from her rectum when she was struck by lighting while brushing her teeth. Natasha Timarovic says she had "just put my mouth under the tap" when a bolt came in an open window and struck her. "I don't remember much after that." A doctor blamed Timarovic's choice of footwear."She was wearing rubber bathroom shoes,so instead of earthing through her feet,the electricity shot out of her backside."

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

O.J. Simpson is ready to confess,says The National Enquirer. The former football great is being paid $3.5 million to write a book with the working title"If I Did It,in which he explains how he might have committed the 1994 murders of his ex-wife Nicole and her friend Ron Goldman.Simpson says that a friend with a knife might have accompanied him to the scene that he might have grabbed the knife when he saw his ex and Goldman,and that he might suddenly have found himself looking down at their bloodied bodies.Simpson writes that this part of the book is hypothetical,says a source.But I don't think anybody is going to be convinced by that.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

A British woman is taking revenge on her cheating husband by auctioning off all his clothing on eBay.The unnamed woman has set no price on the "dirty little weasel's" wardrobe,but says in her listing that she will accept "a decent single man" in lieu of cash.The clothing is not in perfect condition,the seller concedes."Some of these items might be slightly damp due to them having been chucked out of the bedroom window and sitting in the garden for a bit."

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Earline Gariner of Alabama was visiting the grave of her late husband when she bumped into a relative who seemed surprised to see the 84-year-old woman. The relative pointed out that a metal plate had been affixed to a headstone next to her husbands, listing the date of Earline's deathas Oct.,26,2005.Gardiner says this may explain why friends and family haven't been dropping by."I don't have many visitors anymore," she said." Everyone thinks I'm Dead.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Ashton Kutcher is concerned about the blossoming friendship between his stepdaughter and the hard-partying Lindsay Lohan,says Life & Style. Kutcher is only 10 years older than the 18-year-old Rumer Willis,his stepdaughter from his marrage to Demi Moore,43 but apparently he takes his parental responsibilities very seriously."Education is very important to Ashton,and he's afraid Rumer will think partying is better than studying," says a family friend.Rumer can't stop gushing about how cool Lindsay ia--which is not what Ashton wants to hear.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

A trained clairvoyant led the U.S.Army to Saddam Hussein's hiding place three years ago, says psychic Uri Geller."A soldier walked over to a rock,lifted it,and then found a trapdoor and found him in there," Geller says."Well,I know that that soldier walked over to that rock because he got information from a remote viewer from the United States." The CIA is known to have experimented with remote viewing in the early 1970s,but the Pentagon had no comment on Geller's claim.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Matthew McConaughey once turned down a threesome for fear of karmic retribution.Two sisters once offered thenselves to me," says the actor,37,"But they weren't single.I don't jive with that.You don't sleep with someone's lady because it will return and bite you in the butt." The actor says he's been so successful with women because he disdains the use of pickup lines."If you're got a line,you've not very good with women,"he says,"I just start off by introducing myself.look them in the eye ,and say,"How you doing?"

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

A California man arrested while stark naked in public has been charged with carrying a concealed weapon.Police initially charged John Sheehan,33, with indecent exposure,after he was seen engaged in lewd behavior while standing atop a tree stump.But when officers asked the naked Sheehan if he was carrying anything they should know about,he cheerfully noted that he had earlier inserted a 6-inch metal awl wrapped in electrical tape in his rectum."You can't get much more concealed than that," said one of the arresting officers.

Return to “Games, Birthdays, Welcomes, Trivia & More”