I almost got killed last night.

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

I almost got killed last night.

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

Driving home from the game I was covering I made a turn from the stop sign I was going five miles per hour and drove my car into a deep ditch. No big deal I called a wrecker service and they came out and got my car out of the ditch. Just as the tow truck driver was about to unhook my car a young girl going what I was told 60 miles per hour hit my car head-on. I was standing in front of my car with my back turned toward the tow truck driver and his co-driver. I heard the driver who was controlling the controls yell something and the next thing I knew I was standing on the other side of the ditch lost in never-never land.
I heard someone (Later was told it was the driver) I turned around and saw my car was totaled but had no clue how. Then, the tow truck driver yelled again and I then saw the car that ran head into mine. Had he not yelled I would have been crushed in between the two vehicles.
After I collect myself I started hunting for the 2nd two truck worker who I thought was trapped between the back of my vehicle and the tow truck. I did not see him there and began looking in the ditch for him. I found him all bloody lay (what I was told by the police officer) 20 feet from where he was standing.
My car is totaled, the driver who hit my car is totaled, there was damage to the tow truck. One tow truck worker was rushed to the hospital, with what we were told broken ribs. a concussion, and cuts on his head.
We were told the police is charging the young lady with several criminal charges. Plus they expect her insurance company to be responsible for all the vehicles damaged and she was going to be responsible for all the one guy's hospital bills and other medical expenses that occur from this.
My life can suck at times but I have been through worse and I will survive from this.

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Re: I almost got killed last night.

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Holy cow! Your guardian Angel was with you LCF. Glad you are alright and still with us. That sounded like a close call. :shock:

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Just now seeing this. Glad things are okay

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

Wow you're really lucky!

Bulldog84
All Conference

Post by Bulldog84 »

Wow!

Stop making excuses and start making things happen!

Return to “Games, Birthdays, Welcomes, Trivia & More”