Bass are biting

OZZIEOHIO
SEOPS HO

Bass are biting

Post by OZZIEOHIO »

get out there and fish we caught around 18 tonight. Biggest was 2 pounds. My brother caught a 4 pounder last night, I caught one that was 3.13 two nights ago.

The Enforcer
SEO

Re: Bass are biting

Post by The Enforcer »

Where Were you Fishing at? Im going to hit up a few pond ina lil bit to try my luck

OZZIEOHIO
SEOPS HO

Post by OZZIEOHIO »

Tycoon and Jesco.

bigtimehitter
All Conference

Post by bigtimehitter »

Caught some real nice Crappie past two days usin small jigs. Caught four that were in the 12+ inch range. I also caught a nice 16 inch bass on the same jigs.

BRUTUS IS A BEAST
All Conference

Post by BRUTUS IS A BEAST »

OZZIEOHIO wrote:Tycoon and Jesco.

What do you fish with in Tycoon? I went the other day for an hour and fish with a buzz bait, rooster tails, worm and a few others adn didnt even get a nibble.

BigOrangeOne
S

Post by BigOrangeOne »

BRUTUS IS A BEAST wrote:

What do you fish with in Tycoon? I went the other day for an hour and fish with a buzz bait, rooster tails, worm and a few others adn didnt even get a nibble.

I don't think your bait is the problem. I fished 7 hours today and had ONE bite at Hammertown. I think it is going to be another one of those years like last year. I had SEVERAL of those type days last year. Then, every once in a while I'd have a good day but they were few and far between. Everybody I talked to last year had the same experiences.

Ozzie uses creature baits at Tycoon and most everywhere he fishes.

BRUTUS IS A BEAST
All Conference

BigOrangeOne wrote:
BRUTUS IS A BEAST wrote:

I don't think your bait is the problem. I fished 7 hours today and had ONE bite at Hammertown. I think it is going to be another one of those years like last year. I had SEVERAL of those type days last year. Then, every once in a while I'd have a good day but they were few and far between. Everybody I talked to last year had the same experiences.

Ozzie uses creature baits at Tycoon and most everywhere he fishes.

I think I will start trying the bomb trick :lol:

BigOrangeOne
S

Post by BigOrangeOne »

BRUTUS IS A BEAST wrote:

I'm not even finding enough fish on my graph to "bomb". I was in everything from 2' of water to 50' today and I'll bet I didn't see a total of 20 fish on my Humminbird all day.

It's about like the 3rd day of deer gun season sometimes. It's like they've crawled into a hole somewhere.

BRUTUS IS A BEAST
All Conference

BigOrangeOne wrote:
BRUTUS IS A BEAST wrote:

I'm not even finding enough fish on my graph to "bomb". I was in everything from 2' of water to 50' today and I'll bet I didn't see a total of 20 fish on my Humminbird all day.

It's about like the 3rd day of deer gun season sometimes. It's like they've crawled into a hole somewhere.

Yeah and there hole can be anywhere in that big lake so its hard to figure out where to try to entice them at.

BigOrangeOne
S

Post by BigOrangeOne »

BRUTUS IS A BEAST wrote:
Yeah and there hole can be anywhere in that big lake so its hard to figure out where to try to entice them at.

If you could find them, one "bomb" would kill them all because they must all be in a big wad somewhere. :lol:

BRUTUS IS A BEAST
All Conference

BigOrangeOne wrote:
BRUTUS IS A BEAST wrote:

If you could find them, one "bomb" would kill them all because they must all be in a big wad somewhere. :lol:

I think I will try one of them fish finder deals out and see if they can find that big wad of fish to blow up :122246

Return to “Fishing, Hunting, Racing, and Outdoor”