new motor for my car??

falcon_2010
Waterboy

new motor for my car??

Post by falcon_2010 »

i am wanting to buy a brand new motor for my 1996 rs camaro this year im wanting to maybe get a 350 but idk which kind would be the best im not rly worried bout the cost so i wana find a nice and powerful motor...im tryin to decide between a ls1 or a vortec or a zz4

ne suggestions on wat i should buy

Hoggy
SEOP

Re: new motor for my car??

Post by Hoggy »

Are you wanting to buy a crate engine?

If money is no object for you, why not get one built the way you want it? Get it blue printed and balanced and exactly the way you want it built. It will all depend on what kind of performance you are looking for as well.

reliob
Freshman Team

Post by reliob »

Hoggy not to change the subject, but i was out past your old home place last night. i was on my way to Koger road to fight a brush fire . When i crossed the bridge on Owl Creek i thought of you. My Fire Dept was also called to Bowen road one night last weekend on a report of a house exploding but the F.D.s and deputys couldnt find anything except some guy burning brush.

Falcon 2010 check Jegs.com and summit.com for motors to look at to give you some ideas.

OZZIEOHIO
SEOPS HO

Post by OZZIEOHIO »

I have had several Mechs tell me not to ever buy the vortec motors. Very costly and always having probs.. Not sure if its true but thats what they said.

Hoggy
SEOP

Post by Hoggy »

reliob wrote:Hoggy not to change the subject, but i was out past your old home place last night. i was on my way to Koger road to fight a brush fire . When i crossed the bridge on Owl Creek i thought of you. My Fire Dept was also called to Bowen road one night last weekend on a report of a house exploding but the F.D.s and deputys couldnt find anything except some guy burning brush.

Falcon 2010 check Jegs.com and summit.com for motors to look at to give you some ideas.

First off, thank you for your service to the community.....you guys are all guts and no glory. Yeah, people are clearing the brush and burning weeds and let them get out of control.

Owl Creek sure has changed from when I was growing up, but it will always be home. The exploding house was probably a meth lab blowing up from a mad scientist getting his batch wrong.

Once again, thank you for everything that you do.

reliob
Freshman Team

Post by reliob »

All i do is put the wet stuff on the hot stuff.You Military guys and gals are the ones with all the guts.

Return to “Fishing, Hunting, Racing, and Outdoor”