ATV riders getting screwed

coachb
Freshman Team

ATV riders getting screwed

Post by coachb »

I just spoke with a friend whos sticker ran out Dec 31 09. He went today to renew for the next 3 years and they busted him with the $20 late fee. this was in Ironton DMV. I called Proctorville DMV office and asked a lady I know there if this was applicable to ATV stickers and she looked it up in their "books". ATV's are not considered "seasonal vehicles, so the penalty DOES apply. If yours ran out Dec 31 09 you will pay the $20 penalty plus the $33 sticker renewal fee. The "man" is doing everything possible to keep us from riding. If this continues I'm gonna stop riding WNF. I was also told by another lady in a horse club that probably next season (2011) we will have to show proof of insurance on our ATV before we get a WNF tag. She was told this by a WNF officer at a meeting with their horse club. We need to start raising our voices to our public officials.

blue53
All State

Re: ATV riders getting screwed

Post by blue53 »

revenue generation. just another way for the state to raise taxes without calling it that. makes it look like all our fault

BRUTUS IS A BEAST
All Conference

Post by BRUTUS IS A BEAST »

What is a wnf tag? I didnt know you were allowed to ride atv's in proctorville coachb :lol:

The Enforcer
SEO

Post by The Enforcer »

WNF Tag= Wayne National Forrest. Theres 100s of Wayne trails up here by my house that are great trails

Return to “Fishing, Hunting, Racing, and Outdoor”