I NEED SOME HELP

bigtimehitter
All Conference

I NEED SOME HELP

Post by bigtimehitter »

I have a fishin buddy that I only know on a first name basis that fishes the same spot as me and we see each other 4 times a week just by sittin at the river bank and fishin. He always brings his young grandson with him because he is raising him, but he is looking for either a .410 or a 20 gauge shotgun to teach his grandson to squirrel hunt, if anybody has a gun or info on one of those please post or pm me.

The Enforcer
SEO

Re: I NEED SOME HELP

Post by The Enforcer »

Tell him to check the local Gun Shops, Ohio Valley up here usually has used New England Firearms Single Shots in 20 or 410 for less then 100 bucks. 740-592-6668

bigtimehitter
All Conference

Post by bigtimehitter »

thank you, its kind of funny you brought up new england firearms because we talked about that for about 20 minutes. but thanks for the post and info

The Enforcer
SEO

Post by The Enforcer »

Another Gun he needs to check out is a Rossi , I bought my Daughter a New youth 410 Rossi and pais on 139 for it you can get real good deals on them .Dicks sporting goods usually has them on sale before Hunting Season

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

had an old harrington and richardson :122247 410 that would have been perfect , but traded for something with it years ago. wished i still had it.

Return to “Fishing, Hunting, Racing, and Outdoor”