Hocking Hills

Paladin
SEOP

Hocking Hills

Post by Paladin »

Recently my oldest grandson (26) took a group of his friends to the Logan area and stayed in a rented cabin over the holiday week end. They stayed out towards the Old Mans Cave area. I’ve had him down there numerous times to visit family as well as my other 5 grandsons. With Pizza Crossing pizza and a car load of beer, they partied as I used to do down there. No arrests so must have gone well. :lol:

However, the guys came home raving about the area ( their first trip), so they will be coming back. Several asked about me down there and got favorable comments from some older folks. Apparently I can still keep coming back. Coming up is my class 60 year reunion in 2022. Will probably be back before that as the hills were a hit and the grandsons want to go down with me to camp. Hocking Hills here we come !

Have gun, will travel
noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Re: Hocking Hills

Post by noreply66 »

Paladin wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 4:33 pm Recently my oldest grandson (26) took a group of his friends to the Logan area and stayed in a rented cabin over the holiday week end. They stayed out towards the Old Mans Cave area. I’ve had him down there numerous times to visit family as well as my other 5 grandsons. With Pizza Crossing pizza and a car load of beer, they partied as I used to do down there. No arrests so must have gone well. :lol:

However, the guys came home raving about the area ( their first trip), so they will be coming back. Several asked about me down there and got favorable comments from some older folks. Apparently I can still keep coming back. Coming up is my class 60 year reunion in 2022. Will probably be back before that as the hills were a hit and the grandsons want to go down with me to camp. Hocking Hills here we come !
The Caves and Falls are always nice to see. Plus a lot of log cabin rentals.

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
mattash
Site Admin

Post by mattash »

Whats a good link for cabins.. I want to go there sometime in April or may

"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Wayne Gretzky"

Michael Scott
noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

At one time there was a site called Hocking Hills .com where you could fine about camping and rentals.

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us

Return to “Fishing, Hunting, Racing, and Outdoor”