Favorite World of Outlaw Sprint Car Driver?

Cameron34Crazie34
All State

Favorite World of Outlaw Sprint Car Driver?

Post by Cameron34Crazie34 »

Just wondering some of your favorite WoO Sprint Car Drivers?

My favorite driver is Joey Saldana, im not a big fan of the new Budweiser sponsorship but he is still my fav driver. I've liked him ever since I started watching the sprint cars.

OZZIEOHIO
SEOPS HO

Re: Favorite World of Outlaw Sprint Car Driver?

Post by OZZIEOHIO »

I always likeed Steve Kinser. Exsp... when he drove for J.W. HUNT and Charlie Swartz drove a late model for JW. Iremeber JW would offer a extra 1000 dollars if anyone could beat Charlie or Steve.

OZZIEOHIO
SEOPS HO

Post by OZZIEOHIO »

Charlie Swartz drove a sprint car for a while. I only got to see him race one time in it.

Speedofsand
Varsity

Post by Speedofsand »

I'll be at the WoO Finals at Lowe's in a few weeks. I can hardly wait, Late Models and Sprints both for 3 nites.
I used to go to Atomic in Chillicothe every week in the 70's. Charlie drove the Loretta Lynn special. He was awesome. Also drove late models the same nights.

My favorite is Jac Haudenschild. I was at the Historical Big One in '99. What a night, all night! The checkered flew at about 6:00am for Kevin Gobrecht just a couple months before his fatal crash. Jac was 3rd, and all smiles on the podium slapping guys on the back. It was amazing they were up all night and still happy to be there. I still have an Eldora hat signed by Kevin Gobrecht and Earl Baltes.

Cameron34Crazie34
All State

Post by Cameron34Crazie34 »

That is pretty sweet!....I'm beggining to like the USAC cars. I have been to the USAC Four-Crown Nationals at Eldora the last 5 years. These guys put on a good show in the Midget, Sprint, and Silver Crown classes. My favorite is the Midget Series, man do they put on a good show, but nothing will top what the WoO guys can do. Joey Saldan and the Wild Child are my favs.

GO #9..Joey Saldana!!!

tad23
Waterboy

Post by tad23 »

AARON HIGGINS..... straight outta pike county!!! representin'

Return to “Fishing, Hunting, Racing, and Outdoor”