Bow Season

OZZIEOHIO
SEOPS HO

Re: Bow Season

Post by OZZIEOHIO »

He was taken with a Bow last year. Im looking for the pic of a 8 point that came from the same place he came from a few weeks later that my Nephew got, he is a Monster also. Theres a Big 10 and 12 in there this year.

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

I have seen the 10 or 12 a few times ;-)

BigOrangeOne
S

Post by BigOrangeOne »

The Enforcer wrote:. What did he take him with?

A 1987 Ford Step-Side. Two inch steel home made front bumper. 'Bout 4 in the morning.

bigtimehitter
All Conference

Post by bigtimehitter »

OZZIEOHIO wrote:He was taken with a Bow last year. Im looking for the pic of a 8 point that came from the same placehe came from a few weeks laterthat my Nephew got, he is a Monster also. Theres a Big 10 and 12 in there this year.

where does your brother live? is it in the area?

OZZIEOHIO
SEOPS HO

Post by OZZIEOHIO »

He lives out on the West side. But he got the deer between New Boston and Minford.

BigOrangeOne
S

Post by BigOrangeOne »

OZZIEOHIO wrote:He lives out on the West side. But he got the deer between New Boston and Minford.

Paved road or gravel road??

OZZIEOHIO
SEOPS HO

Post by OZZIEOHIO »

Half gravel and half paved.:lol: :lol: :lol:

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

I am ready, stands have been up for awhile. I have game cam pics of some really nice bucks.

BRUTUS IS A BEAST
All Conference

Post by BRUTUS IS A BEAST »

Well I have taken a few pictures of an 8 point that is around 130 inches, a 6 point around 110 and I saw a 10 point in the same alfa-alfa field that my trail cam took those pictures in that would score somewhere around 150!

bucking red
Varsity

Post by bucking red »

Brutus do you live out in Mercerville? I saw a huge buck out in that area last week.

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

The buck population this year is unreal. Some real dandys in Minford area, with TONS of smaller 2 year old deer running with them.

The rut this year should be a great time to watch alot of action this year. We are planning on video taping a few kills over food plots. As soon as they start chasing, we are going to try to video a buck coming in on a decoy on the field edge.

Has anyone in our area had any good sucess rattling the past few years?

OZZIEOHIO
SEOPS HO

Post by OZZIEOHIO »

I diud good with one of the little black boxes that you get from Walmart. Also did good on one of the calls that you flip over.

BRUTUS IS A BEAST
All Conference

bucking red wrote:Brutus do you live out in Mercerville? I saw a huge buck out in that area last week.

Well I live like 8 miles from Mercervill, 2 roads off of Bladen. Why are you trying to come shoot all the deer off of my place haha

I have saw alot of big bucks around this area the past few years though and already a few this year and even heard about more!!!

TheMalteseFalcon
All Conference

Post by TheMalteseFalcon »

BRUTUS IS A BEAST wrote:
bucking red wrote:Brutus do you live out in Mercerville? I saw a huge buck out in that area last week.

Well I live like 8 miles from Mercervill, 2 roads off of Bladen. Why are you trying to come shoot all the deer off of my place haha

I have saw alot of big bucks around this area the past few years though and already a few this year and even heard about more!!!

You probably should fence off some of those ponds you fish in. If those big bucks get in there, some of those bass you catch would probably swallow them whole. :roll: :roll: :lol:

bucking red
Varsity

Post by bucking red »

The buck I saw was around Lecta and he is huge!

BRUTUS IS A BEAST
All Conference

TheMalteseFalcon wrote:
BRUTUS IS A BEAST wrote:

You probably should fence off some of those ponds you fish in. If those big bucks get in there, some of those bass you catch would probably swallow them whole. :roll: :roll: :lol:

Well I never said I caught any huge bass out of my ponds! The biggest bass that I have ever put in them are a few 4 and 5 pounders! But it does have a few catfish that are around 15 pounds in there but that is about it!

The Enforcer
SEO

Post by The Enforcer »

So, Who alls going out in th mournin?

BRUTUS IS A BEAST
All Conference

Yeah I think I am about to put my scent lock cover alls in the washer to go in the mourning! I already have my treestand up with 300 lb of feed and a jug of cmeer deer under it and have alot of pictures of som nice bucks going by it and eating!

The Enforcer
SEO

Post by The Enforcer »

Rain Rain go Away, Well I was going to go out this mourning , but Mother Nature says NO! Hopefully its gone by this afternoon.

OZZIEOHIO
SEOPS HO

Post by OZZIEOHIO »

I like the rain. I stay on the ground and walk the whole time. My son went out the first morning and lost all his arrows.

Return to “Fishing, Hunting, Racing, and Outdoor”