Anyone Own Or Have Fired A Para Ordinance?

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Re: Anyone Own Or Have Fired A Para Ordinance?

Post by biggdowgg »

kantuckyII wrote:Well, I'd want to shoot it as well and practice. One thing that I love about my little Walther P22 is there's actually recoil with it. Granted, nothing bad but enough to help you train.

That one you gave me to try out though..the only way you know it went off is you hear it..you sure don't feel it..it's so strange!

as long as whatever you are shooting at feels it,is all that matters :mrgreen:

kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Post by kantuckyII »

:122246 I think that's why Boo want's a 357..so whatever he shoots, won't feel anything! :122246

Hoggy
SEOP

Post by Hoggy »

No, but I really like my XD40. Good price and is very accurate.

kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Post by kantuckyII »

I had an XD for a short period of time, they're so bulky though, much more than a 1911. That was one of the things I didn't like about it and...because of a neck injury, I have limited hand strength and that slide was brutal for me to rack. Never failed to function on me one time

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

kantuckyII wrote::122246 I think that's why Boo want's a 357..so whatever he shoots, won't feel anything! :122246
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------thats what i have 357, no questions in the courtroom , please.

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

kantuckyII wrote:Oh...last time I checked, Borders has Kimber Ultra Crimson Carry for $999.00 before taxes

That is a good price. I love my Kimber compact .45 and if you think most handguns are equal, you have not yet shot a Kimber

Space Cowboy
SEO

Post by Space Cowboy »

kantuckyII wrote:I had an XD for a short period of time, they're so bulky though, much more than a 1911. That was one of the things I didn't like about it and...because of a neck injury, I have limited hand strength and that slide was brutal for me to rack. Never failed to function on me one time

Why not just carry a 1911?

kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Post by kantuckyII »

Bleeding Red wrote:
kantuckyII wrote:Oh...last time I checked, Borders has Kimber Ultra Crimson Carry for $999.00 before taxes

That is a good price. I love my Kimber compact .45 and if you think most handguns are equal, you have not yet shot a Kimber

What amazes me is how that thing just is so easy to point at the target..I just look and then point and before I can bring my eye to the site, I'm right on the money.

I've just about decided to go with the 4 inch pro model though

kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Post by kantuckyII »

Space Cowboy wrote:
kantuckyII wrote:I had an XD for a short period of time, they're so bulky though, much more than a 1911. That was one of the things I didn't like about it and...because of a neck injury, I have limited hand strength and that slide was brutal for me to rack. Never failed to function on me one time

Well, a full sized 1911?! :122246

Space Cowboy
SEO

Post by Space Cowboy »

kantuckyII wrote:
Space Cowboy wrote:

Well, a full sized 1911?! :122246

Why not? Its what I carry and Im only 6ft., 167lbs. Not the least bit of problem to carry. I also carry an old .32 Colt hammerless in a ankle rig and usually have a .41 Derringer in a pocket.
I may still die, but it aint gonna be for the lack of being able to shoot back.

kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Post by kantuckyII »

If you had a belly, you'd know why.

Last week, I had made up my mind for sure that I was going to get the Kimber Pro Crimson Carry - 45 but a few days ago, I got to looking at the EMP again by Springfield. The ONLY reason I haven't gotten the EMP is Crimson doesn't make laser grips for it yet...the EMP is so thin! I bet the muzzle flip could be bad thoughImage

Boonedawg
S

Post by Boonedawg »

Use a shoulder rig, your belly will love you for it.

Return to “Fishing, Hunting, Racing, and Outdoor”