Arenacross racing

SVFAN
Waterboy

Arenacross racing

Post by SVFAN »

Would like to congradulate Collin Webb on winning first place in the 65cc 10/11 year olds and second place in the 65cc 7/11 open at the Hot Rods Winter Arenacross Series. Collin attends Symmes Valley Elementry,plays football,basketball ,baseball but is a hard core motocrosser. Great kid with great talent.Congrats son.

The Enforcer
SEO

Re: Arenacross racing

Post by The Enforcer »

Does he only race Arenacross or does he do Supercross and motocross? Was just wandering if he raced up here in Nelsonville at Fast Traxx?

SVFAN
Waterboy

Post by SVFAN »

The Enforcer wrote:Does he only race Arenacross or does he do Supercross and motocross? Was just wandering if he raced up here in Nelsonville at Fast Traxx?

He mostly races motocross, a few supercross tracks.We are planning to try Fast Traxx soon.We have raced at Mt.Sterling KY.,Mason CoMX WV.,Milton MX WV.,Jackson OH.,Boyd Co.Supercross,Lawrence Co.fairs,Big Sandy Superstore Arena,WolfcreekMX,CrosscreekMX the last two have closed. We are also looking to race in more AMA races like at Muddy Creek TN. But we have stepped up to the 85cc class, so we need a little more seat time before we go too wild.

The Enforcer
SEO

Post by The Enforcer »

Yeah the Out of state races are fun, My Brother is Racing a big race in Georgia this weekend, Its a qualifier for Lorreta Lynns in TN. The races in Jackson, Is that the one indoors? Like the outlaw races?
Fast Traxx is a great place to Race, Theres also SundayCreek Raceway up here in Millfield that has some great races .

SVFAN
Waterboy

Post by SVFAN »

The Jackson races were the indoor races.We heard about Sunday Creek but haven't had the chance to check it out. What class does your brother race? Were hoping someday to race at The Loretta Lynns race too.

racenut70
JV Team

Post by racenut70 »

When and where are the races in Jackson?

JHS4EVER
JV Team

Post by JHS4EVER »

There should be races coming up at Henderson's arena. It is located off SR.32 on Cr23 about 11 miles west of Jackson,Ohio.

The Enforcer
SEO

Post by The Enforcer »

I think he Races the 125 Class, Im not sure, His name is Jordan Dixon , He's raced at Jackson a few times this year. Loretta Lynns is unbelievable!!! We went down a few years ago. And yeah Sunday Creek is Pretty nice , but its a big track. If you want Ill keep you updated when Fast Traxx And Sunday Creek have races.

SVFAN
Waterboy

Post by SVFAN »

Yea keep me informed,I'd appreciate it.

SVFAN
Waterboy

Post by SVFAN »

racenut70 wrote:When and where are the races in Jackson?

Henderson arena is where they race the winter series,but they have built a outdoor track.I believe they are planning to race this summer.Check out hotrodsmxracing.com for some more info.

Return to “Fishing, Hunting, Racing, and Outdoor”