ANYBODY DOING ANY GOOD AT 650 STRIP MINE PONDS

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

ANYBODY DOING ANY GOOD AT 650 STRIP MINE PONDS

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

man , we used to slay the fish there, that was practically in our back yard. but the last time we were there, it was overgrown, and you could hear either timber, or eastern diamond back rattlers there. i had an enourmous pike there years ago in lake 18. i was fishing with a bluegill. it bit the bluegill in half, and sent the half with the hook flying back at me. i've only caught small pike. i dearly wanted to land this baby. :aaaaa10 :aaaaa16 :aaaaa22 :aaaaa18 :aaaaa30 :aaaaa35 :aaaaa81 :aaaaa1

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Re: ANYBODY DOING ANY GOOD AT 650 STRIP MINE PONDS

must be to pretty out to be on the computer. i'm having back spasm's so i'm bored . :122246

AC/DC RULES!!
Waterboy

Post by AC/DC RULES!! »

Where are those ponds at? I have fished at Aep recreation in Morgan Co. but nowhere else like that before.

OZZIEOHIO
SEOPS HO

Post by OZZIEOHIO »

Where you located? Ill give you directions there in the Hanging Rock area.

d-5
SEOPS HOF

Post by d-5 »

http://www.fs.fed.us/r9/wayne/recreatio ... onton.html I have not fished there for a few years myself,but always had good luck

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

THEY SAY M-80'S WORK WELL THERE. THATS WHY THERE AIN'T NO FISH LEFT. :aaaaa46

OZZIEOHIO
SEOPS HO

Post by OZZIEOHIO »

Trails open tomorrow, so there should be some people fishing these areas this week.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

WHEN WERE THEY STOCKED LAST, HAS ANYBODY HEARD. :aaaaa46

OZZIEOHIO
SEOPS HO

Post by OZZIEOHIO »

The last I heard was 197?. Dont know if they have since but theres plenty of Bass in there. I use to go to one pond every day one year trying to catch a monster bass 10 POUNDS PLUS No Kidding it was a giant but I caught 25 to 30 bass there some days and released them all. I havent been there since the Hail storm a few years ago so I dont know if he or she is still there. Im going to go there this month and look around. This pond isnt on a map and not verymany people know of it. You gotta have a four wheeler to get there, and you can go right by it and not even see it. I just got another 4 wheeler last fall or I would have been back before now, I hope its still there. I will not snag it and if I do catch it ill take a pic wiegh it and return it to the lake. I have been out there to these lake and seen guys snagging them but that was before the cell fones were around. If i seen it now I would report it. Anyway you can see them swimming in every pond so there plent in there.

Return to “Fishing, Hunting, Racing, and Outdoor”