RUDE PEOPLE ON THE LAKE!

kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

RUDE PEOPLE ON THE LAKE!

Post by kantuckyII »

I went to Greenbo last night for a while. I was nightfishing and the lake was bright as could be with the full moon. TWICE! someone drove between me and the bank and I was within easy casting distance to the shore line...

I said to two of them..I yelled.."hey, are you two planning on fishing there?" oh no mr...we're camping up the a....then it hit him..wonder I didn't get whipped!

OZZIEOHIO
SEOPS HO

Re: RUDE PEOPLE ON THE LAKE!

Post by OZZIEOHIO »

Whats worse, is the guys who are in a tourny and they think its ok to pull in front of you going down a bank. There in a tourny so its ok. It happen to me several times at Paint creek. and in the river. I would never do it.

kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Post by kantuckyII »

I'm surprised there aren't more murders out on the lake :lol:

My nephew and I were out this evening out there..DANG It was beautiful! he had to leave at 10:30 though..he had to get up at 5 in the morning to go to work..I hated leaving..it was unreal beautiful! Coming back..I love seeing a bright full moon over a foggy field!

anyway..some other guy started to go between us and the bank..I think my nephew wouldn't have been as easy bout it as I was...I think he was wanting the guy to do it actually...ouch! :shock:

kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Post by kantuckyII »

I've ran into that too Oz. I have had them say to me, 'I got a tournament' (does fishing in a tournament make them use grammar like that?) not, I'm fishing a tournament but..'I got a tournament'

That's when you feel like saying..I got a Smith And Wesson :lol:

oh, sometimes that varies...from 'I got a tournament' to 'I got me a tournament'

OZZIEOHIO
SEOPS HO

Post by OZZIEOHIO »

Its even happen to me when I was in the Tourny. There not suppose to get within 50 yards of another fisherman in a boat., but they do. I always wished i had a mega fone and stand up and announce real loud. HE IS IN A TOURNY, GET OUT OF HIS WAY. :lol: :lol:

BigOrangeOne
S

Post by BigOrangeOne »

A couple of weeks ago I had a guy come up behind me as I was going along the shore in my boat and he began casting across in front of me, between me and the shore line, way past the far end of my boat. I left and went to the shore on the other side of the lake.........and in a few minutes, here he came and started doing the same thing. I thought, is this guy stupid or just looking for trouble. I gave him a little trouble back.................... :shock:

OZZIEOHIO
SEOPS HO

Post by OZZIEOHIO »

1st you get us kicked out of Ponderosa, and now what lake are we barred from? LOL!!!

Bassmaster
S

Post by Bassmaster »

I've had a few words with other fishermen on the lake and river. Some who are tournament fishing think they own the water just because they paid an entry fee. Some of the members of the Gallipolis Bass Club are very rude :!: I was working a point one morning up in the Little Hocking river and had one of them run by me fast rocking my boat and just cut right in front of me and start fishing the point in front of me. I fired up the big engine and went up river a little and turned around and gave him a nice spray on the way back :!: :mrgreen:

kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Post by kantuckyII »

Well, first, I'm glad I'm not one of those on your ignore list Bassmaster

Yeah, I have never had people cut me off like this until just the last year or so. How about those guys who don't bother to put their boat up on plane and buzz in front of you..fish for 10 minutes..take off again and still not having their boats on plane and about rock you clear out of your seat!?

OZZIEOHIO
SEOPS HO

Post by OZZIEOHIO »

Bigdowg and I were down by the twin islands fishing in the river, and a women on a seedoo kept coming within 10 feet of us. She was laughting every time untill I warped my rod right over her head. I wasnt trying to hit her just scare her. She never came back after that, so it worked.

OZZIEOHIO
SEOPS HO

Post by OZZIEOHIO »

Nahhh if I ws a bully I would have wopped her up beside her head. LOL!!! but she did need it.

Bassmaster
S

Post by Bassmaster »

kantuckyII wrote:Well, first, I'm glad I'm not one of those on your ignore list Bassmaster

Yeah, I have never had people cut me off like this until just the last year or so. How about those guys who don't bother to put their boat up on plane and buzz in front of you..fish for 10 minutes..take off again and still not having their boats on plane and about rock you clear out of your seat!?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

OZZIEOHIO wrote:Bigdowg and I were down by the twin islands fishing in the river, and a women on a seedoo kept coming within 10 feet of us. She was laughting every time untill I warped my rod right over her head. I wasnt trying to hit her just scare her. She never came back after that, so it worked.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ IT WAS PROLLY THE INSTUCTOR GOOFY. NO WONDER NO ONE HAS HEARD FROM HER. SHE'S PROLLY CONCUSSED. WAS IT YOUR ROD , WITH THE POOL CUE ACTION. :122245

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

YOU REALLY BEAT ME TO IT, AIN'T HAD MUCH TROUBLE WITH OTHER BOATS, BUT THOSE DANG JET SKI'S. THOSE ARE IRRITATING AS HECK, AT YATESVILLE.

I'VE HAD MORE TROUBLE WITH RUDE BANK FISHERMAN, CROWDING YOU OUT. OR SOMEBODY IN A BOAT CASTING WHERE YOUR BANK FISHING. THERE WERE 3 BIG OLE BOYS IN A BASSBOAT, WHILE WE WERE BANK FISHING. WE WERE SLAYING SOME HUGE HYBRID BLUEGILL. THEY PULLED RIGHT IN. I WAS WITH MY 2 BOYS WHEN THEY WERE ABOUT 8/9. I JUST PUT ON A BIG HEAVY SPOON AND CASTED ACROSS ALL 3 OF THEIR LINES. AFTER SOME LIVELY LANGUAGE THEY MOVED FURTHER DOWN THE BANK.

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS

Post by X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X »

I have had my share of words with other fishman. i was fishing 1 night at lil lake alm it wa me my sister and my ex girlfreind and some 1 kept casting a net right in front of us i was on 1 of the canals i said cast it 1 more time i will catch it with my pole in burn it they left lol..

Bassmaster
S

Post by Bassmaster »

WWBD :?: :lol:

hornet_4_cp
Waterboy

Post by hornet_4_cp »

talkin bout rude people we were up at Bloom lake, and we were fishing for cats and people across the lake were yellan and they was fightin with everybody and the next week they was a shooting across the lake.

So I would advise not to go to Bloom lake....

on a mission
All Conference

Post by on a mission »

There is a nice pay lake in PEDRO,just as you go into the 45 zone hang a left and go to the end of the road.

Return to “Fishing, Hunting, Racing, and Outdoor”