tagged fish caught at lazy dog

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS

tagged fish caught at lazy dog

Post by X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X »

just read there was a 30 lb bluecat caught from lazy dog paylake with a 250$ tag on it that would be sweet. dude said he caught it on liver.

heck the 1 fish paid for 20 trips lol.

OZZIEOHIO
SEOPS HO

Re: tagged fish caught at lazy dog

Post by OZZIEOHIO »

Never fished there. Where is it at?

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS

in between wellston and jackson on 32 i have fished it a few times and had good luck all times but alot of people hate it and never catch anything..

The Enforcer
SEO

Post by The Enforcer »

I guess you could throw me into that catagory :lol: , I hate it but have caught a few small ones there, We have a new one up here in Glouster, Man have we been catching some biggins

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS

whats the name of it? i'd like to try a few new 1's.

OZZIEOHIO
SEOPS HO

Post by OZZIEOHIO »

Is it the one at noahs ark.

The Enforcer
SEO

Post by The Enforcer »

WellstonRockets, Its called Catfish Island, Its located about a mile of St. Rt.13 between Glouster and Burr Oak. Its open Monday thru Sat. With Friday and Sat tournaments starting at 7pm. Cost is $5.00 for 4 hours or $12 FOR 12. tourneys cost an extra 10 I think. They sell Live Bluegill and Goldfish a buck a piece, and Frozen shad duriing the warmmer months and live shad during the cooler months for a buck also, If you dont ike fishing with a big crowd , DONT GO during the tournys, We always go during the week and its great. Let me know if you end up coming up sometime.

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS

will do . but may be a while like even next year lol.im currently car less and have to bum rides it sucks but hey life sucks sometimes. its hard for me get anywheres now i do getta fish but just close. and sometimes i catch family members going far lol.

would'nt need to buy shad or goldies chicken liver is enough for me anywheres.. anyhow if i get a car i'll be up..

kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Post by kantuckyII »

My brother-in-law has a small pond and he has it loaded with cat fish. He feeds them all through the summer. The kids go there and fish and often they'll catch one every 10 minutes or so (that is fighting time and rebaiting too)

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS

that is sweet fishing right there. there is a small pond up the road we use to fish in but the owner stopped it cause to many kids showed up without parents and he was afraid 1 woould get hurt. and we would catch em like that 10-15lbs at a time.

Return to “Fishing, Hunting, Racing, and Outdoor”