Has anyone got a Deer yet?

OZZIEOHIO
SEOPS HO

Re: Has anyone got a Deer yet?

Post by OZZIEOHIO »

I have checked my email, and still nothing there yet.

TOP OF THE GROVE
Riding the Bench

Post by TOP OF THE GROVE »

OZZIEOHIO wrote:I have checked my email, and still nothing there yet.

I sent another email.

TOP OF THE GROVE
Riding the Bench

TOP OF THE GROVE wrote:
OZZIEOHIO wrote:I have checked my email, and still nothing there yet.

I sent another email.

It returns my email says invalid address

OZZIEOHIO
SEOPS HO

Post by OZZIEOHIO »

Send me your email on here and ill send you one from there then you can hit the reply button and send it back.

TOP OF THE GROVE
Riding the Bench

OZZIEOHIO wrote:Send me your email on here and ill send you one from there then you can hit the reply button and send it back.

hope you got it ?

OZZIEOHIO
SEOPS HO

Post by OZZIEOHIO »

Yes i have them Ill have them up in a few mins.

OZZIEOHIO
SEOPS HO

Post by OZZIEOHIO »

OZZIEOHIO
SEOPS HO

Post by OZZIEOHIO »

OZZIEOHIO
SEOPS HO

Post by OZZIEOHIO »

OZZIEOHIO
SEOPS HO

Post by OZZIEOHIO »

TOP OF THE GROVE
Riding the Bench

236 , won't really know for 30 days .It has big time mass. I could not close my hand around it till almost the g 3's. the drop tine is about 6 to 7 inches around it .

Strikeout
Riding the Bench

Post by Strikeout »

Guys the deer is a monster and a good friend of mine killed it and it has been scored by Mike Dickess so that takes all the guessing out of it. They are waiting on the 60 day drying period before they get down to the exact inch. And who ever the guy is that said it is easy for a deer to score that is crazy. Ive been hunting all my life and have only had a chance to see two deer of this size ever killed in law. county and just happen to be friends with both of them. (Cliff Rowe,Randy Delawder) And he lives right out decauter. Pictures Dont do this deer justice.

Ryan Hanshaw

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

Strikeout wrote:Guys the deer is a monster and a good friend of mine killed it and it has been scored by Mike Dickess so that takes all the guessing out of it. They are waiting on the 60 day drying period before they get down to the exact inch. And who ever the guy is that said it is easy for a deer to score that is crazy. Ive been hunting all my life and have only had a chance to see two deer of this size ever killed in law. county and just happen to be friends with both of them. (Cliff Rowe,Randy Delawder) And he lives right out decauter. Pictures Dont do this deer justice.

Ryan Hanshaw

Cliff Rowe is my brother in-law and his buck he was huge and if this buck scores 236 wow we need some better pics because they don't do it justice.

This is my brother inlaw, he killed this buck back in 1990 here in Lawrence Co, OH
It's a typical 6x7 with 6 abnormal points totaling 41 4/8 inches hurting it's overall typical score. Official Boone and Crocket scores are 232 7/8 Non Typical and 191 3/8 Typical. The buck had exceptional mass (8 inch bases), the green antlers weighed 10 pounds. At the time it was harvested it was ranked #2 Typical and #6 Non Typical in Ohio.
The buck was in the October 1991 issue of North American Whitetail under Ohio's outrageous new Megabuck

BigOrangeOne
S

Post by BigOrangeOne »

A friend of mine killed a wild boar the other day. I didn't get any pics of it though..

bucksbacker
Waterboy

Post by bucksbacker »

110 lb doe last year but none this year

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

OHbuckeye1 wrote:
Strikeout wrote:Guys the deer is a monster and a good friend of mine killed it and it has been scored by Mike Dickess so that takes all the guessing out of it. They are waiting on the 60 day drying period before they get down to the exact inch. And who ever the guy is that said it is easy for a deer to score that is crazy. Ive been hunting all my life and have only had a chance to see two deer of this size ever killed in law. county and just happen to be friends with both of them. (Cliff Rowe,Randy Delawder) And he lives right out decauter. Pictures Dont do this deer justice.

Ryan Hanshaw

Cliff Rowe is my brother in-law and his buck he was huge and if this buck scores 236 wow we need some better pics because they don't do it justice.

This is my brother inlaw, he killed this buck back in 1990 here in Lawrence Co, OH
It's a typical 6x7 with 6 abnormal points totaling 41 4/8 inches hurting it's overall typical score. Official Boone and Crocket scores are 232 7/8 Non Typical and 191 3/8 Typical. The buck had exceptional mass (8 inch bases), the green antlers weighed 10 pounds. At the time it was harvested it was ranked #2 Typical and #6 Non Typical in Ohio.
The buck was in the October 1991 issue of North American Whitetail under Ohio's outrageous new Megabuck

After seeing some better photos of the Buck (wow) I'd say 236 is a pretty good score. I'd like to see the score sheet on him, he has one heck of a spread and exceptionaly long beams. Another great Ohio Buck, congrats to the hunter.

After seeing some better photos of the Buck I would say 236 is a pretty good score (wow) this buck has mass, exceptionally long beams and one heck of a spread. I'd like to see the score sheet on him. Congrats to the hunter and another great Ohio Buck.

OZZIEOHIO
SEOPS HO

Post by OZZIEOHIO »

I seen a nice 20 point Buck tonight, Going back after him tomorrow.

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

OZZIEOHIO wrote:I seen a nice 20 point Buck tonight, Going back after him tomorrow.

Well, did you get him????

OZZIEOHIO
SEOPS HO

Post by OZZIEOHIO »

No, he went my sons way and he walked right up behind him, and got spooked and vanished.

Philly
All Conference

Post by Philly »

My brother got one the other morning...I will post both pics as they have both of his kids in them.

Return to “Fishing, Hunting, Racing, and Outdoor”