Ohio Deer Gun Season

The Enforcer
SEO

Ohio Deer Gun Season

Post by The Enforcer »

Good luck to evryone headed out tommorow on opening morning , I hope you get the big one and please be safe.

orange-n-brown 365
SEOPS HO

Re: Ohio Deer Gun Season

Post by orange-n-brown 365 »

Everyone be safe!! Suppose to have some snow tomorrow for you!! My pappy will be heading out tomorrow... I remember the first deer he got he was so excited he came running in the heart in one hand the liver in the other and all I can remember was my ma yelling you are getting blood all over the floor!! :lol:
and if you get stuck inside refer to this thread to watch the real hunters out there :lol:
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=54511

Good Luck !!!!

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

The Enforcer wrote:Good luck to evryone headed out tommorow on opening morning , I hope you get the big one and please be safe.

and always remember,,it dont HAVE to be a big one, to put meat on the table 8) :razz:

GAHS7462
All Conference

Post by GAHS7462 »

I remember my sons first one a 7pt. I heard him shoot from the other side of the hill. 20min later he's yelling at me from the road. I get down from my tree stand and get down to him and he's all excited. I then ask him where his gun is and he said he left it in the woods somewhere along a fence. Well we found the gun.

The deer is on the wall now beside me as I type. I have to laugh everytime I look at the deer and remember back to 12-2-98 and my 14 yr old son being so excited.

Father/son outings, You can't beat them. Now I'm got my 4yr old grandson that we have gotten started deerhunting(bow only).

Good luck to everyone and most important thing is to be safe. At least for the real deerhunters that will be out in this weather.

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS

Post by X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X »

Good luck every 1 and as already stated even the lil 1's taste good!

Seems like the only deer's i ever get is with my car. :122246

The Enforcer
SEO

Post by The Enforcer »

Doe 1 down at 8:34 this mornin, gettin some food and headed back out, Saw 14 , but shes was the only one close enough or not moving 100mph to get a shot at

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

OZZIOEHIO

doing his buck dance, trying to draw the big one in.........

or does he have to pee pee :?: :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCzLkgGg ... re=related

OZZIEOHIO
SEOPS HO

Post by OZZIEOHIO »

I think that really looked like the dog.

I seen a nice five point today :lol: But I didnt shoot it, the five was on one side his right side was missing. He would have been a nice ten point. I didnt see anyone with a deer today.

Its a long story but I had the worst hunting year ever.

OZZIEOHIO
SEOPS HO

Post by OZZIEOHIO »

My wife is mad because he stayed in the woods and would not come home tonight. Im going back tomorrow. Cant get him outta there.

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS

Post by X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X »

2 very nice 10 pointers takin withing 10 mins walking distance from my house could be a good year for the boys out here..

m_martin
Riding the Bench

Post by m_martin »

killed a doe at 8 yesterday....the numbers seemed to grow rapidly yesterday (probably due to better weather) but kwik stop in minford was checkinin deer all day

Return to “Fishing, Hunting, Racing, and Outdoor”