MUSHROOMS

bird78
Varsity

MUSHROOMS

Post by bird78 »

Anybody finding any and what color and how many? found about 50 blacks and 40 grays.....think after saturday when it hits 80 the whites will start popping...What you all think??????????? :shock: :-D :!:

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Re: MUSHROOMS

Post by biggdowgg »

OZIEOHIO, has been wanting to go, bet this will push him out the door :mrgreen:

bird78
Varsity

Post by bird78 »

biggdowgg----yep......tell him can't find them on porch :lol: me and ole man going after we come back from fishin this weekend.....going after them cats......take care bird78 :shock: :-D :!:

bird78
Varsity

Post by bird78 »

hey....biggdowgg.......hows come every post I get on now's got a black dot on it :?: someone investigating the ole bird :lol: won't find nothing :shock: :-D :!: tell Ozzie better get out in woods....nephew found a sack after classes yesterday.....this weekend and next week they'll be everywhere and let me know about the INVESTIGATION........ :mrgreen:

bird78
Varsity

Post by bird78 »

biggdowgg.............Tell OZZIE.........better get out shromming.......me and ole man found nice size bowl of yellows........need some rain today though.....awful dry in woods I was in.....but their a coming with rain today.......have pounds by weekend...bird78 :shock: :-D :!: nothing better than have some shrooms to go along with catfish 8)

OZZIEOHIO
SEOPS HO

Post by OZZIEOHIO »

I will be in the wood this evening looking.

bird78
Varsity

Post by bird78 »

OZZIE....you are taking some over to biggdowgg now.....he's waiting patiently.....hope you find a sack....got 2 pounds today...all yellow.....going again tommorrow...... :shock: :-D :!:

Philly
All Conference

Post by Philly »

Boys, my little nephew Bryson, has you all beat!! LOL!!

bird78
Varsity

Post by bird78 »

GREAT JOB 8) BRYSON.........HOPE YA FIND MORE........ :shock: :-D :!:

Tartanblue
SEO

Post by Tartanblue »

i havent had wild mushrooms in a long time...went with dad when he was still living he could find them like it was nothing but i never could.

bird78
Varsity

Post by bird78 »

Tartanblue....little hint....anywhere there's moss,sand or old apple orchards,along creeks are good too......... :shock: :-D :!:

BRUTUS IS A BEAST
All Conference

Post by BRUTUS IS A BEAST »

I found about 50 whites 2 days ago coming out of the ground where there was a hay bail this winter.

So what do you do with these mushrooms after you get them, and how much of them do you even take when you pick them or do you just get all of them?

Bassmaster
S

Post by Bassmaster »

I always take all I can find which is never enough. I halve them and wash them really good to make sure there are no ants or bugs inside, and then I dip them in egg and flour or cornmeal and fry them :!:

BigOrangeOne
S

Post by BigOrangeOne »

BRUTUS IS A BEAST wrote:I found about 50 whites 2 days ago coming out of the ground where there was a hay bail this winter.

So what do you do with these mushrooms after you get them, and how much of them do you even take when you pick them or do you just get all of them?

If you don't know what to do with them, if you'll just pay for my gas to come get them I'll take them off your hands and dispose of them properly for you. :lol:

You can pick the whole thing since they reproduce by spores and not by any roots that you may leave.

BRUTUS IS A BEAST
All Conference

Post by BRUTUS IS A BEAST »

ok lol, I dont think they are hurting me bad enough that I will pay for gas money to come get them out of a place that is not even mine haha, they are at my grandpa's place on 218

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

just a hint, don't drink it in a tea. i don't know what kind of shrooms, was in the tea, many years ago. at that marshall frat party. but i saw heffalumps, and woozels.

Return to “Fishing, Hunting, Racing, and Outdoor”