All Conference

Re: Any Pay lake fisherman???

Post by TheMalteseFalcon »

Hmmmmm Ain't this a bit like shooting deer in a high fence area?? :lol:

OZZIEOHIO
SEOPS HO

Post by OZZIEOHIO »

Nothing at all like that. The fish are in the lake but there still hard to catch.

BigOrangeOne
S

Post by BigOrangeOne »

Ha... The deer are still out in the woods, too, but you still couldn't kill a deer even in a high fence area either. :lol: :lol:

Well, maybe if you confined 1000 deer in a one acre fenced area, like the catfish are, you MIGHT kill one by accident. :lol: ........ if you had a Tommy-gun.

The Ghost of Swanker
SEOPS H

Post by The Ghost of Swanker »

We dominated bloom lake last season... It ain't about catchin the fish, its about relaxing and shootin the bull.

OZZIEOHIO
SEOPS HO

Post by OZZIEOHIO »

We dominated bloom lake last season... It ain't about catchin the fish, its about relaxing and shootin the bull

BOO should be a pro at that. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

swbaseballfan
All State

Post by swbaseballfan »

Swanker Pine wrote:We dominated bloom lake last season... It ain't about catchin the fish, its about relaxing and shootin the bull.

exactly, and i had a blast and plan on doing it more often this year

bassbuster0101
Waterboy

Post by bassbuster0101 »

I love bass fishing,,,,but when I want to sit down and have a good time pay lakes are great, yes they are confined in a lake but it's not like they automaticaly bite your hook..they are pretty hard to catch.

kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Post by kantuckyII »

At first I got to thinking that the fish think...'oh great, here I go again. reeled in with a sore mouth and released' but then I got to thinking about Yatesville a few springs ago when every fish I caught that day had at least 2 hook sores in their mouth already before I caught them

OZZIEOHIO
SEOPS HO

Post by OZZIEOHIO »

At first I got to thinking that the fish think...'oh great, here I go again. reeled in with a sore mouth and released' but then I got to thinking about Yatesville a few springs ago when every fish I caught that day had at least 2 hook sores in their mouth already before I caught them

A lot of fisherman say a fish wont bite twice in the same day. But the last time I took dog with me he got his line broke. He rigged it back up with the same bait and on the first cast to the same spot he caught a bass and it still had his worm and hook hanging from its mouth.

BigOrangeOne
S

Post by BigOrangeOne »

kantuckyII wrote: I got to thinking about Yatesville a few springs ago when every fish I caught that day had at least 2 hook sores in their mouth already before I caught them

I'll run down there one day soon and take care of that problem for you.

MMMMMmmmm... Golden fried sammiches. :-D

BigOrangeOne
S

Post by BigOrangeOne »

OZZIEOHIO wrote:
the last time I took dog with me he got his line broke. He rigged it back up with the same bait and on the first cast to the same spot he caught a bass and it still had his warm and hook hanging from its mouth.

His WARM what ???

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

BigOrangeOne wrote:
kantuckyII wrote: I got to thinking about Yatesville a few springs ago when every fish I caught that day had at least 2 hook sores in their mouth already before I caught them

I'll run down there one day soon and take care of that problem for you.

MMMMMmmmm... Golden fried sammiches. :-D

let me know when,,,that Terry can sure fixem up right........ :) MMMMMMMMM

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

TheMalteseFalcon wrote:Hmmmmm Ain't this a bit like shooting deer in a high fence area?? :lol:
buddy , it used to be , but som many people that have lakes now, feed the fish. and hard to get them to bite. to do best, take something different as bait. something they don't see sold at the bait place , at the lake.

Return to “Fishing, Hunting, Racing, and Outdoor”